Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it tht the the stadium cannot be full or tickets are not free. Those are 2 separate tjings

Comment

Yeah like some other said, whats the diffrence between 40k and 100k when its 1 guy or 2 that might want to blow themesleves up. Just ramp up security at the gates for fuck sake, like any other nation. France didnt give in like this.

Comment

What if 100k crowds paid and showed their ID. Is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          What if 100k crowds paid and showed their ID. Is that ok?
          Yes I guess so. But you can only buy tickets online and people in Iran are maybe not used to do that.

Comment

Mko guys still exist. Need to have room for security guards. Also it takes time to do checking at the gate. TM will win even with only one spectator. If you want large numbers you take take students and teachers from some schools as Koreans do

Comment

Its not that there is extra security at the gates - its that people aren't ordering as many tickets online.

Comment

There goes our home advantage.

Comment

Im confident than we will see at least 70 k

Comment

Its still not too late. They only opened the gates 1.5 hrs ago.
                    We'll have the full 78000 in by game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Its still not too late. They only opened the gates 1.5 hrs ago.
                      We'll have the full 78000 in by game time.
                      . Lets hope so. Gooo iraaaaan

Comment

Can anyone share the link of the YouTube channel that shows the game live ??

I assume US residents ,use change their VPN for it to be accessible, right ?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/user/AFCCHAMPIONSLEAGUE

Comment

طبق اعلام مسوولان برگزاري بازي ايران و ازبكستان از الان بليت فروشي اين مسابقه در ورزشگاه شروع شد.

@piroozinews 🔻
                            کانال رسمی روزنامه پیروزی

Comment

After we qualify today I am going to check out prices for hotel/air fare for Russia. I really hope TM gets at least 1 game in Moscow or at the very least in St. Petersburgh. Those are the only 2 cities I really want to visit. If TM happens to play in 1 or both those cities I am booking a World Cup vacation to Russia.

Comment

Road Trip To Russia if we make it!

Comment

Working...
                                X