Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Uzbekistan; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many in azadi now?

Comment

I hate it so much when I have an exam the day after Team Melli plays. I can't concentrate on studying at all, constantly refreshing PFDC looking for updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzbek View Post
        Hello my friends.

I would like to share some thoughts on this match.
        In fact right now Iran is stronger than Uzbekistan.

But we have a chance if Temirhoja Abdukholikov, Sardor Rashidov, Ignatiy Nesterov will bе in the startting line up and Alex Geinrikh at the second half.

Otherwise, there will be a boring game in which Iran will easily be dominating.
        welcome, i just dont think uzbekistan can do it, we have a strong defense, and we can score, we must have a really off day and frankly i dont see it happening

Comment

I can't find the live stream link location from AFC Hub, where is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I can't find the live stream link location from AFC Hub, where is that?

Comment

i checked the numbers here: http://www.footballeticket.ir/
              still around 32k tickets left

Comment

Apparently only 50k tickets will be sold for this match due to security measures! such a shame that Azadi will not be filled for such a big game!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1421558...B1%D8%B3%D8%AF

Comment

IFF made tickets free of charge for previous games not sure why they didn't make it free for the most important match that we have today? Makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                    IFF made tickets free of charge for previous games not sure why they didn't make it free for the most important match that we have today? Makes no sense
                    Cost isn't the issue. They don't want people to come line up at the stadiums anymore and there is alot of security for this game as well.
                    In a way IFF is handling this the same way the rest of the world does it.

Comment

Originally posted by branco View Post
                      Apparently only 50k tickets will be sold for this match due to security measures! such a shame that Azadi will not be filled for such a big game!

What? Impossible. Can someone confirm

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                        What? Impossible. Can someone confirm
                        all news agencies reported the same news. looks like it's confirmed. No one can enter the stadium without their card melli and there will be strict body search at the gate. No tickets will be sold at the door, so they can ensure all ticket holders' identities is known beforehand. Kinda makes sense after what happened last week. I wished we could have a packed stadium but i guess security comes first :s

Comment

Last time in 2013 I absolutely wanted to see a full house against Uzbeks but due to the heavy rain the stadium was only half full and now again the stadium isn't full against the same opponent. Such a shame. There is only a real home advantage if the stadium is full.

Comment

Originally posted by branco View Post

Screw them. This is the most important match in 4 years and they want half empty stadium?!?!?!!

Comment

Guys first time i agree with an IFF measure. Security first. I rather have a secure crowd than a packed stadium.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I don't get this logic at all. If they really want to be sure that there is safety then why do you let a single person enter the stadium? As if 40.000 people can't do anything bad...

EDIT The identity of every person is known. I get it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X