This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    for once I would like to see a TM training camp start without sarbazi, hotel cancellation, vacation, visa or grass controversies.
    This sounds like "I have a Dream" by Martin Lutherking

Maybe one day brother, one day

Comment

Comment

Since they have started training, is it likely that Hajsafi won't feature with the team in the upcoming matches? Pouraligangi missed most of the camp before the Turkmenistan game, and he didn't play. It seems Hajsafi will be in Germany until next week, so he will miss most of this camp. Did Ehsan say when he will be back?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Since they have started training, is it likely that Hajsafi won't feature with the team in the upcoming matches? Pouraligangi missed most of the camp before the Turkmenistan game, and he didn't play. It seems Hajsafi will be in Germany until next week, so he will miss most of this camp. Did Ehsan say when he will be back?
          yup a week in germany, then back to camp

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            yup a week in germany, then back to camp
            Do you think he will be ready to play Guam or India?

Comment

Do you think he will be ready to play Guam or India?
              india, he apply for visa already

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/141451/%D8%AD%D...7%D9%86-940605

CQ interview

Comment

CQ seems to be in a very good form. It seems as if he has lost some weight. Love his bracelet with the Iran tricolor.

Great to see Ashkan there as well. This guy can always create havoc for the opposing teams defence. He will be one of the leaders for TM along Mr. Captain Andranik of course.

Have very high hopes for Taremi. Hope to see him unveil his talent for TM and move to Europe.
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

good
                    cause football-wise i dont think he brings anything positive to TM as LB and tbh i think even as winger/midfielder, he is highly overrated..!!
                    i wanna see a regularly starting, semi-decent LB from our domestic league(is there currently such a player ??) given a chance instead to make a case for himself internationally ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      good
                      cause i dont think he brings anything positive to TM as LB and tbh i think even as winger/midfielder, he is highly overrated..!!
                      i wanna see a regularly starting, semi-decent LB (is there currently such a player ??) from the domestic league given a chance instead to make a case for himself internationally ..!!
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

right for most part, but cant say i care about his domestic form, nor have i ever considered IPL Stats as a clear signal of our players' international quality.!!
                        all i know, he has been nothing short of a disaster in TM of late & that mostly due to ignorant carelessness and not taking his responsibilities on pitch seriously and in a professional manner ..!!

too many people these days singing his praises way too much and its clearly blown up his head ..!!

i'll give him a break if and when he finalizes his move to Germany ..! away from these excessive domestic fanfare, and under strict, professional system of play, he will surely get a good dose of reality and we can then better access his true quality as an international footballer..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          I thought CQ was coaching the World Stars? In the interview he says he just heard about it today and is playing no part.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                            I thought CQ was coaching the World Stars? In the interview he says he just heard about it today and is playing no part.
                            It's Iranian news. For the sake, the queen of Denmark could have been rumored to coach them.

Comment

یم ملی امروز صبح در هتل محل اقامت

Comment

Apologies if already answered in the thread, couldn't see it when I looked through, is Masoud out of the squad simply for being out of favour or is he injured?

Comment

Working...
                                X