No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly all these goals are Alireza's fault...
    Last edited by The; 04-03-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

3-0 and brighton is just a bad team....JB go back to AZ Alkamar...they respected you there at least...

Comment

Just like many members saying here,
        Brighton is just too slow, jahanbaksh needs a team with fast pace, AZ might even be stronger than Brighton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          3-0 and brighton is just a bad team....JB go back to AZ Alkamar...they respected you there at least...
          Nobody in the Netherlands is going to pay JB the salary, or even close to it, that he earns at Brighton.

Comment

3 goals
            All scores on opposit side of where Ali playing

His intelligent closing of passing Lane’s & defensive contribution are quiet Understated and underappreciated by the BHA fans

Comment

Coaches mistake changing ARJ from right to left, he was doing better defensively

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                3 goals
                All scores on opposit side of where Ali playing

His intelligent closing of passing Lane’s & defensive contribution are quiet Understated and underappreciated by the BHA fans
                They didn't break their transfer record for JB because of his defensive qualities. He has being bought to give assists and score goals, which he has failed to do so.

Comment

Pffff almost 4-0

Murray brought in

Stephens and Propper still playing xD

Comment

At this point, it is almost safe to say that JB is one of the worst football players that has ever graced the league in England.

A complete and utter failure.

I feel sorry for the fans in Brighton who had high hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                      At this point, it is almost safe to say that JB is one of the worst football players that has ever graced the league in England.

just be quiet, ok?

Comment

is not his fault...brighton is just not the style of JB and they suck overall so there is no offensive movement at all... I hope brighton releases him and lets him go shine somewhere better....

Comment

WTF BERNARDO the LEFT BACK just got subbed on for AJ. He really is the scapegoat for their problems isn't he

Comment

Goda kone Chelsea chanta dige mizaneh
                            Brighton riddde

Comment

Lol, hyperbole much? Completely useless and baseless post.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                is not his fault...brighton is just not the style of JB and they suck overall so there is no offensive movement at all... I hope brighton releases him and lets him go shine somewhere better....
                                Good players, which JB was classified as such, manage to show moments of brilliance, if not force their own play at the club they are playing for.

Let alone his transfer fee, JB has shown absolutely nothing to justify a starting position in the Premier League. Zero.

He doesn't have the technique, the speed, ball control, confidence, etc. He is a complete embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                                X