Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What motivates you to follow iranian football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What motivates you to follow iranian football?

What are your main motivations to follow NTs/IPL/ACL/legionnaires ?

It's in our blood.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

They represent the nation I take pride in being from so that’s all I need to support and love them

Comment

For me the main reason is that seeing Team Melli win is one of the few things left that truly brings joy for the Iranians in Iran and especially the youth who are restricted in so many ways. Also because one of my best childhood memories was seeing Iran beat USA in the 98 world cup, or when Mahdavikia scored that rocket of a goal against China in the qualifications for that world cup. Finally, i love bragging about Iranian football to my europian friends xD

Comment

Baraye man dalilesh ine ke esgh baraye football va delbastegie MELLI-FARHANGI ba ham amikhte mishan va bayaanesh yek amalkarde khobe yek legionnaire ya yek teame iran ast ke eshaase BESYAAR delpaziri mide.

Albate in ham begam ke baraye man Team Mellie Argentina va bazikonhaaye argentini hamoon ehsaas raa midan ke footbale irani.

Agar Dybala gol bezane ya Mehdi Taremi baraye man yek ehsaase, on ham yek ehsaase kheili ziba va shad-konande.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I've grown up with it and my father, grandfather and uncles are all huge football fans. I genuinely also love it, to watch and to play.

Comment

As an Iranian American (who up until I was 14 had never been to iran) it was a major way for me to connect with my heritage and grew into a religion for me over the years. No matter the ups and downs you can’t get rid of it from your life
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

TEAM MELLI
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

The opportunity to make polls about it.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Got a hole in my head and have a love for eternal suffering!

Comment

Being Iranian & being a football fan.

Comment

I have a relaxed life and need some stress to make it all more strain on my heart

Comment

I have a brain damage and enjoy suffering with an occasional joy. Lol I think we are all in a hope that one day our country will be back to normal again.

Comment

Nothing anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              As an Iranian American (who up until I was 14 had never been to iran) it was a major way for me to connect with my heritage and grew into a religion for me over the years. No matter the ups and downs you can’t get rid of it from your life
                              Same here.

Comment

Working...
                              X