Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    What does poolinejad have to do with this ?
    And most here are wary of Shoja and are hoping for PAG to make a full recovery.
    It has nothing to do with it. Some are sensitive when it comes to US/Iran and I was just making fun of that.
    Like Ghermez Agha above I can’t imagine he would have upper hand against any starting attackers of any team in the World Cup.

Comment

damn peru is getting roasted by colombia. I'll be surprised if they don't lose this game by 2-3 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        damn peru is getting roasted by colombia. I'll be surprised if they don't lose this game by 2-3 goals.
        They are doing very Arab-esque time wasting. Looks like carillo and their other players who have played I Karan countries have shared their grass rolling skills with the rest of the team. This is very much like the grass rolling we are used to seeing with Qatar UAE and Bahrain
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

LOL this game is wild, Peru who hasn’t touched the ball all game just scored! colombia REALLY don’t deserve to be at the WC if they go 6 games without a goal and have games like this where they have the ball for almost the full 90 mins and can’t create a good chance more than once
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-28-2022, 03:57 PM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            They are doing very Arab-esque time wasting. Looks like carillo and their other players who have played I Karan countries have shared their grass rolling skills with the rest of the team. This is very much like the grass rolling we are used to seeing with Qatar UAE and Bahrain
            exactly i was going to say the same thing. hahahah they scored too . yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Colombia 0 - 1 Peru

yessssss

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              LOO this game is wild, Peru who hasn’t touched the ball all game just scored! colombia REALLY don’t deserve to be at the WC if they go 5 games without a goal and have games like this where they have the ball for almost the full 90 mins and can’t create a good chance more than once
              35 year old Falcao, 33yr old Cuadrado.. time is cruel

Comment

Now all those trash talkers on CQ in colombia feeling the same way the trash talkers in Iran felt after CQ left
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

yessss peru won kudos to peru. They played ugly football but they got the result they needed (ehem we needed).

Now colombia hast to beat messi's team in argentina to even think about going to next round of qualifiers .

lol they can't blame Carlos queiroz now .

Comment

i guess CQ ball wasnt the source of their goal scoring problems..!!
                    i suppose a huge boost to TM 2nd pot aspirations as well..!!?

Comment

Venezuela got Jose Pekerman as their coach a while back. Would love a friendly with them again! They are up 2-1 right now against Bolivia.

Comment

agha cheshm nakonam that Sexy Pot 2 is getting closer and closer

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Colombia vs Peru is very important for us. If peru wins then either colombia or uruguay will be out of world cup 2022 . That makes us 99% in pot 2 .
                          Peru won LMAO

The dust is settling nicely for us haha

Also any football fan should watch the Brazil - Ecuador match. That game was INSANE. 3 red cards, one overturned due to VAR. Two penalties, both overturned due to VAR

Comment

LOL. Did Korea really have these kits against Lebanon? No Zebra's in Korean peninsula as far as I know?!? Maybe they're trying to use the zebra pattern to confuse the other team as they blend into each other.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              LOL. Did Korea really have these kits against Lebanon? No Zebra's in Korean peninsula as far as I know?!? Maybe they're trying to use the zebra pattern to confuse the other team as they blend into each other.
                              Lol. I don't know if we can criticize other teams kits. Ours arent too sexy either

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                Lol. I don't know if we can criticize other teams kits. Ours arent too sexy either
                                I’m not even criticizing the aesthetics, just the logic. At least we have like 20 cheetahs that still live in Iran! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X