This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems like its done then...

I always liked ozdoev. He has regularly scored some bangers for them over the years (as well as in the Russian NT). He is like their version of ahmad nour with way more technical and defensive qualities lol.

Good guy too.

Comment

I will miss you collective farmer๐Ÿ˜”. ..? fk does that mean? ๐Ÿ˜‚

does that mean sardar is a goner already..?๐Ÿ™

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        I will miss you collective farmer๐Ÿ˜”. ..? fk does that mean? ๐Ÿ˜‚
        does that mean sardar is a goner already..?๐Ÿ™
        in soviet times there were these collective farms everywhere that people would work the land and basically grow their own produce for their communities. I think sardar started referring to some rostov teammates in that way to say at heart they are just simple farmers and it stuck lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          in soviet times there were these collective farms everywhere that people would work the land and basically grow their own produce for their communities. I think sardar started referring to some rostov teammates in that way to say at heart they are just simple farmers and it stuck lol
          so you saying, he knew all along he was playing in the farmer's league.... so appropriately referred to his teammates as a bunch of dahaatiez..?? lol

ps

ozdoev reminds more of Vahid amiri .... combative and khar-do, stronger than he looks physically, rough on edges technically but effective mfdr..! not sure why he doesnt get many game minutes of late..? did his form drop that much ..? or getting old?
          Last edited by BacheLot; 01-28-2022, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Hmm thatโ€™s interesting. I donโ€™t think Ozdoev would post that now if Sardar was staying until Summer. Heโ€™d probably wait till the Summer to say bye if that were the case

Comment

Azmoun reply:

Comment

Apparently Zenit increased their bid for Yuri Alberto to 25M (originally was 20M) in order to bring him this winter rather than the Summer. If this is indeed true, itโ€™s all but certain that Sardar is going out now

A lot of tweets are saying this now

Comment

if true ...? 5 mil is a heck of a lotta money for the often poor brazilian clubs, especially for 6months contract..! im sure they shipped him off already..!

zenit are really pissed with Azmoun.. ? arent they ? lol

had sardar kept a lid on his pre-signing with LK, zenit probably coulda capture the guy this winter for less than $20 even ..!?

Comment

Not in camp

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Not in camp
                      Eyval! Pas Leverkusenete! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Comment

Zenit director and resident swine medvedev said the deals for azmoun and Alberto are very close and will completed shortly.

Comment

Nadiem Amiri joins Genoa on loan:
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...genoa_on_loan/

Hopefully he comes back to play with Sardar next season

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Happy he joins bayer now. Too bad it parts company in such way, would have prefer a less conflictly separation,with an open door to join them later in his career

Comment

Ahhh I can't wait for the same negative PFDC members (you know who you are) to freak out after a few weeks of Azmoun riding the bench.

That's unless they sell Alario

Comment

Sardar Azmoun will finally join Leverkusen this winter. The Iranian will terminate the last 6 months of his contract with Zenit. Yuri Alberto is still expected in Russia #Mercato #RMCLive

Comment

Working...
                                X