Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what the stadium in Dashoguz looks like. It's a 12.000 seater stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

This is what the stadium in Dashoguz looks like. It's a 12.000 seater stadium.
      I thought they were to play them in Ashgabat?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        I thought they were to play them in Ashgabat?
        Apparently not. Turmen FA seems to have change the venue to Dashoguz, 500km away from Ashgabat and at the Uzbekistan border

Oh and btw this is what the stadium in Guam looks like...yes, the stadium

According to wiki it holds 1.000 spectators

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Apparently not. Turmen FA seems to have change the venue to Dashoguz, 500km away from Ashgabat and at the Uzbekistan border

Oh and btw this is what the stadium in Guam looks like...yes, the stadium

According to wiki it holds 1.000 spectators
          tbh, the grass in Guam looks nice, pretty new, but it's not a stadium ffs, just a training field, we better not expect any broadcast for that match
          And wow, it's 1025 km from Tashkent to Dashoguz, they better get a flight for that shit! no way a 13 hours drive is ok for a team which is gonna play a WCQ match!

Comment

Interesting that a country cannot afford to set up a Turkey camp but a club can!!! May be Foolad's kitty should run TM's?

به گزارش "ورزش سه" و به نقل از تسنیم، تمرینات تیم فوتبال فولاد خوزستان جهت آماده*سازی برای حضور در رقابت*های لیگ برتر پانزدهم از روز شنبه، 23 خردادماه در اهواز آغاز می*شود.

تمرینات ابتدایی فولادی*ها از 23 خردادماه تا سوم تیرماه برگزار می*شود و از چهارم تا یازدهم تیر نیز اردوی داخلی این تیم برپا می*شود. شاگردان دراگان اسکوچیچ بعد از برپایی اردوی داخلی خود به اهواز باز می*گردند و اردوی این تیم از تاریخ 20 تیرماه لغایت اول مردادماه در خارج از کشور برگزار می*شود.

شرایط برای برپایی اردوی فولاد در کشور ترکیه فراهم شده، هرچند این موضوع هنوز قطعی نشده است و مسئولان باشگاه فولاد در حال آخرین رایزنی*های خود هستند.

فولاد که برای آمادگی هرچه بیشتر این برنامه تمرینی را تدارک دیده است تا آغاز مسابقات لیگ 7 بازی تدارکاتی خواهد داشت که این بازی*ها در اردوهای داخل و خارج از کشور برگزار می*شود.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Good news, FIFA just gave 5.5 million dollars of our WC money.

http://90tv.ir/news/102714/%DA%A9%D9...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

I hope it doesn't find its way to Palestine!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  I hope it doesn't find its way to Palestine!
                  now it's in the hands of the foreign ministry, so it can end up anywhere from palestine to yemen.

Comment

^its most likely already spent there by now...! otherwise they wouldnt cancel a vital WCQ camp due to lousy $100K shortage of fund$

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=224792

Iran vs Japan friendly is apparently "confirmed" for after the Oman game. This friendly should take place on the 13th of October and will be either be played in Tehran or Oman.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=224792

Iran vs Japan friendly is apparently "confirmed" for after the Oman game. This friendly should take place on the 13th of October and will be either be played in Tehran or Oman.
                        I hope Azadi will sell out as I want Iran to beat Japan in front of 100K even in a friendly game. It has been a long long time ago we met them.

Comment

There's probably a higher chance that the game is played in Oman since both Iran and Japan will have their October 8th games in Oman.

Comment

Wait a min
                            I though Syria was Gona play all thier wcq games in Iran ??

So the Japan friendly should be in Azadi right ??

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Wait a min
                              I though Syria was Gona play all thier wcq games in Iran ??

So the Japan friendly should be in Azadi right ??
                              I believe we are hosting Iraq/Afghanistan. Originally we were going to host Syria but Oman became their host.

Comment

Doesn't matter, as long as we play them.

Comment

Working...
                                X