Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a magical night that was. It one of those once in a lifetime moments to watch TM in a competitive match in your country. Might not look like a full stadium, but the fans made twice as much noise as any Aussie would in a sold out stadium.

Don't take my word for it, all the Australian commentators were just shocked by the immense roar we created each time TM had the ball.

Here is some more photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Vahid Amiri came out in CQ support:

"We have nobody greater than CQ , he is a rare kind in world football."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=214270

Comment

is a good tempo seems iff and players want him, asadi cant really do anything ,since IFF board to keep him and in 9 days is the draw and we all know we need to go to 2018 world cup

Comment

Lol at people who really think this is his own profile

Comment

Pretty sure it's his profile, but it got hacked recently.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Vahid Amiri came out in CQ support:

We have nobody greater than CQ , he is a rare kind in world football.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=214270
              This is so important that he is saying this. He has worked with so many great coaches in the past. It really means a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                This is so important that he is saying this. He has worked with so many great coaches in the past. It really means a lot.
                yeah man I know and same with Dejagah, ando, Nekounam, Reza, and every single other players on TM.....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Lol at people who really think this is his own profile

woooow how they hacked his fb page

Comment

i am so happy to see TM players so united and behind their coach! love this! love the unity CQ brought into the team.

Comment

I really like how the players are voicing their support in succession of each other instead of 'all at once'. This way, this is constant pressure on the Federation and the officials. I believe the players have coordinated this themselves.

I'm really excited to see what happens on Navad this Monday. While Nekounam has always been supportive of CQ and has made statements before, he as not made an official statement yet on the recent developments. Similar to Karimi's tribute, I believe Navad will dedicate a segment to him and then bring him on the line from Spain. That's when he can voice a very strong opinion in favor of CQ without worrying about repercussions (now that he has retired).

Comment

so now i wonder how many more precious preparations months IFF is gonna waste before we know if CQ stays or if not, who will be his replacement...!! ??

with all these key players publicly criticizing the IFF and giving, firm vocal support for keeping Carlos, there sure to be a lot more lengthy dramas still to be played out if Carlos leaves (or even if he stays) and not mention likely wholesale changes that are sure to ensue which will surely destroy our WCQ chances, no matter who will become the next coach, especially if a likely domestic candidate..!!

its the story of Iran football, always one step forward, two step back..!!

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

I'm really excited to see what happens on Navad this Monday.
                          usually no 90 so close to eid

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                            I really like how the players are voicing their support in succession of each other instead of 'all at once'. This way, this is constant pressure on the Federation and the officials. I believe the players have coordinated this themselves.

I'm really excited to see what happens on Navad this Monday. While Nekounam has always been supportive of CQ and has made statements before, he as not made an official statement yet on the recent developments. Similar to Karimi's tribute, I believe Navad will dedicate a segment to him and then bring him on the line from Spain. That's when he can voice a very strong opinion in favor of CQ without worrying about repercussions (now that he has retired).
                            Javaad is no Karimi...! he doesnt wear his emotions and convictions on his sleeve..!!
                            he is far more of a hard-nosed, pragmatic diplomat..!
                            for time being i believe, he will try to distance himself from this pissfight, until a more likely clear winner surfaces..!!

he knows, that CQ isnt an innocent victim and totally blameless in this fiasco either..!!!

besides his football future (coaching career) mostly lies back in iran and he doesnt want to risk loosing that by throwing unequivocal support for someone who may not be around anymore than a few weeks to a max. 3 more years..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Javaad is no Karimi...! he doesnt wear his emotions and convictions on his sleeve..!!
                              he is far more of a hard-nosed, pragmatic diplomat..!
                              for time being i believe, he will try to distance himself from this pissfight, until a more likely clear winner surfaces..!!

he knows, that CQ isnt an innocent victim and totally blameless in this fiasco either..!!!

besides his football future (coaching career) mostly lies back in iran and he doesnt want to risk loosing that by throwing unequivocal support for someone who may not be around anymore than a few weeks to a max. 3 more years..!!
                              What you're describing here is an opportunist, which Nekounam is not. While Nekounam has not been as vocal or emotional throughout his career like Karimi, he's had much more conviction. When Nekounam speaks, he does so witch purpose. He doesn't make veiled 'I will reveal all' threats like Karimi - he says it as it is. Here are three recent instances of Nekounam's support for CQ and Team Melli:

1. November 2013: Supported CQ in saying that the officials need to support Team Melli in World Cup preparations.
                              2. March 2014: Once again supported CQ in saying that the team has not been supported in any way and are essentially being 'set up' for failure.
                              3. August 2014: Interview against Ghalenoei which he exposed his mafia-like activities. Ghalenoei, decided to take Nekounam to court and Nekounam won with many players verifying what Nekounam said.

If it's his coaching career that he was worried about, if anything, he would be jumping up and down for CQ to stay given the likelihood that he can become CQ's Iranian assistant. Like Veisi who approached CQ about an internship at Manchester United, CQ can use his connections to help Nekounam land good internships and guide him in his initial coaching years.

Comment

Best pose for taking a selfie

Comment

Working...
                                X