Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will take months people, they don't trust Asian goalies in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Butez conceded in the 2nd minute
      was it his fault?

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
        I hate to be so negative-thinking, but for Beiro's sake we have to hope Butez has a terrible game lol.

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Butez conceded in the 2nd minute

#WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          It will take months people, they don't trust Asian goalies in Europe.
          well they trusted ali beiro enough to spend 4m euro

Comment

Unfortunately they scored two goals which shadow the only goal they concede.
            Only an injury of butez could help beiro to take its spot

Comment

Damn. they keep going down early and then winning games late.
              sigpic

Comment

You have all the right bro. Beiro’s only chance is that they finally come to the realization that they have a goalie on the bench that holds the record clean sheet for Iran in World Cup qualifying matches. 11 clean sheet in 12 matches. And saving CR7’s penalty. Being named as the only goalie saving a Portuguese penalty in a world cup.

Jeez Beiro holds so many records and in the World Cup he was amongst the best. Butez is an average goalie and even this season he hasn’t been doing great; guys. He has only one clean sheet. And guys let’s not forget this league is not Germany. This is an average league that Iranian always go on starting line up and they even become top goal scorers of the league. All these are OK. He will eventually place Buetz and better than him aside however what worries me is that being on the sideline may hurt team melli and our chances of qualifying with him not being on top of his game mentally and physically. Beiro can’t stay on the bench for long.

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                I hate to be so negative-thinking, but for Beiro's sake we have to hope Butez has a terrible game lol. That is literally the only way for Ali to have a chance to start. Butez bayad berine.
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Varzes3 claims that Beiranvand got a hamstring injury. According to this report he will have an MRI tomorrow to find out the extent of injury. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171086...AF%DB%8C%D8%AF

That is not good. Hamstring injuries could take a long time to heal. Hopefully this is not too bad. Wish him a quick recovery. I don't think he will be called up for TM camp unless Skocic follows CQ's tradition of taking care of TM injured in the camp.

Go Beiranvand!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Varzes3 claims that Beiranvand got a hamstring injury. According to this report he will have an MRI tomorrow to find out the extent of injury. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/171086...AF%DB%8C%D8%AF

That is not good. Hamstring injuries could take a long time to heal. Hopefully this is not too bad. Wish him a quick recovery. I don't think he will be called up for TM camp unless Skocic follows CQ's tradition of taking care of TM injured in the camp.

Go Beiranvand!
                    I am starting to grow a full hate for this butez nobody guy

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

Go Beiranvand!
                      Oh boy, I hope this turns out to be wrong. First I was having a heart attack with Azmoun, and now this

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I am starting to grow a full hate for this butez nobody guy
                        What? Why?

Blame PP management who delayed his transfer and made him miss all of pre-season...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          What? Why?

Blame PP management who delayed his transfer and made him miss all of pre-season...
                          The guy is so lucky for someone with its talent. He was born with the good nationality and can be starter just because it and PP + covid/quarantine + beiro injuries

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            The guy is so lucky for someone with its talent. He was born with the good nationality and can be starter just because it and PP + covid/quarantine + beiro injuries
                            Sadly what you mention of is also rampant in all different aspects of life.

Comment

Has the club mentioned anything about his injury setback too..!?
                              Otherwise this could well be some bs his agents spew in Iranian media to calm Bei’s domestic fans who can’t comprehend why he has yet to feature for his EU club..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni
                                Is Beiranvand injured. He is not even on the bench today????
                                yes out with groin issue. It seems not to be major but could miss a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X