• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOOL...some of these Brighton fans crack me up:

One of his best performances.

He had a shot.

Comment

I get that they are taking the piss out of how Iranians in Iran speak English,

But don't quite get why they are using an Arsenal banner to mock JB here:

https://twitter.com/cbhafc/status/1127649161862680576

Very confused fans indeed.

Comment

^ dude you really cant tell thats a photoshop?

Comment

What a disappointing season for all of our English leagues players. JB got shafted by this decision, should have went to Leicester...a super sub in that team is better than being starter at this shitty Brighton. Player like him thrives in an attacking system, not this bs style. If they want that style, they shoulda never got JB. I think best is for him to get loaned or sold somewhere. If he stays theyll be in Relegation all season

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
            ^ dude you really cant tell thats a photoshop?
            ER... Of course I can . You kinda missed my point.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh shit Hughton left the club

Lets see who next coach is maybe he'll improve their playing style

Comment

Chris Hughton officially left the club !!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48251716

Comment

Chances are JB is staying with them unless they get a bid from another club in the region of 8-10 million pounds (unlikely)

the new coach will be forced to work with JB, as he is the club's record signing. Even if the club's management and fans dont like JB, they need to minimize their losses and the only way to do that is to try to get him to perform next season in order to attract some bids for him.

there is a small chance that an Arab team or a dutch teams bids for him, which in this case, Brighton will 100% sell him.

Comment

My only hope is to see an attacking minded coach and an intelligent recruitment of player

Comment

Graham Potter is the favorite by the Bookies to be the next manager.

Alireza + Saman union incoming?

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                        Chris Hughton officially left the club !!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48251716
                        Finally.

Comment

Can’t say I’m surprised , something hasn’t looked right there for a while. Guessing that with the new set up with Ashworth they are looking for a new style, especially as he will be looking to overhaul the squad.
                          Graham Potter is an interesting choice , was amazing what he did in Sweeden but hasn’t exactly excelled at Swansea, But he does play a more exciting brand off football. May bring Matty James with his who is a good player.

Comment

Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Reading articles that he didn't want to sign AJ as it didn't fit his style of play but it was down to the board and committee using stats and algorithms.
                              Wouldn’t be surprised, all the attacking players have looked lost in his tactics.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Graham potter to Brighton would be the best possible thing for ARJ and Brighton. He can do wonders with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X