Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    A gentleman, truly by all definitions.
    Now where is Kas-R to curse at the poor guy and insult him?
    His character and moral compass has never been disputed by me, or frankly anyone. Jahanbakhsh seems to be a genuine nice guy. Humble, a tickle shy and soft-spoken.

But that has nothing to do with his performances as a professional football player for Brighton. I'm here to judge his matches from a objective point of view, and I'm not going to tone down my opinion just because I like him as a person.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
      I'm here to judge his matches from a objective point of view, and I'm not going to tone down my opinion just because I like him as a person.
      Dude, everything is pretty manifest objectively. He has 0 goals and 0 assists this season as a club's record signing. But this is Persianfootball.com - what do you want us to do? I really like the kid and I want him to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Dude, everything is pretty manifest objectively. He has 0 goals and 0 assists this season as a club's record signing. But this is Persianfootball.com - what do you want us to do? I really like the kid and I want him to be successful.
        It's impossible to be truly objective, when we care passionately about our players, TM, and our country. Period. I'm guilty of it, but not ashamed of it.

Comment

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
          I have a feeling Alireza's gonna score an equalizer against city and make Liverpool champions

Albion are without Jose Izquierdo for Sunday's trip to Arsenal.

The Colombian winger has been ruled out of the trip to the Emirates by a recurrence of the knee cartilage damage which has plagued him throughout the season.

The Seagulls are also still missing Davy Propper (hamstring) but fellow midfielder Beram Kayal is available after he was forced out of the 1-1 home draw against Newcastle (also hamstring).

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/176...ip-to-arsenal/

Comment

I have a feeling Alireza's gonna score an equalizer against city and make Liverpool champions
            that be great, if only CH allow him venture up past their half line..!!
            perhaps he could catch the keep cheating and lob him from 60 yards out or something

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              that be great, if only CH allow him venture up past their half line..!!
              perhaps he could catch the keep cheating and lob him from 60 yards out or something
              either way we need a miracle but I believe!!

Comment

That would require him to be included in the squad in the first place, which unlikely.

Last time CH dropped Kayal from the squad, he dropped Kayal the following game as well.

I would like to be wrong, but I feel like next game will be knocky and March, with Locadia and Isqueerthough as backups.

Comment

They are benching ARJ for the rest of the season so he doesn’t get injured. They want to loan or sell him in the Summer

Comment

Given that Izquierdo is injured Alireza will definitely make the squad. Propper injury might be a blessing in disguise for Brighton if Kayal is fit; Him and Bissouma are much more forward thinking. March will definitely start, he played well against Newcastle. Just want to see some football from Alireza to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Given that Izquierdo is injured Alireza will definitely make the squad. Propper injury might be a blessing in disguise for Brighton if Kayal is fit; Him and Bissouma are much more forward thinking. March will definitely start, he played well against Newcastle. Just want to see some football from Alireza to be honest.
                      true that, he needs to Get (ghole eengilisia) Stuck-IN and at a very least show a very committed and energetic performance, and try to make some things happen while on the pitch, even if with mixed results..!!
                      they are still not so safe from drop and fighting for their EPL lives, he needs to show the fans a more passionate and wholehearted efforts on the pitch to get some of them off his back...!

thats if he even be thrown in the mix for the next match which looks uncertain ftb.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Dale Stephens is a shoe in as the best ball winner in midfield. Kayal had an unhappy time against Newcastle and does not look fully fit to me. I'd sooner play Bernardo on the left side of midfield with Bissouma ?? That might be good enough at home against lower level opposition but away at Arsenal seems really inadequate. Pascal Groß looks a better bet. Four midfielders means using only one out and out winger (Solly March).

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...senal-Brighton

https://www.90min.com/posts/6360340-...utm_source=RSS

Comment

do we know if he is even in Matchday squad yet?
                          nevamind, game is tomorrow..!

Comment

Cardiff versus Crystal Palace is in an hour or so, huge game. If Palace don’t lose than Brighton are practically safe

Comment

Ha ha ha
                              I’ll put money on palace lining up & play experimentally & probably risk loosing, just to take piss on BHA fans & have them sweating it out till next week 😅

Comment

CP look like they are trying. Cardffs best player goes out aith an injury..

Comment

Working...
                                X