Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote: Iran's player of the year? (Choose max 3 choices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi

Azmoun

Milad Mohammadi

These players have all been increasing their level of play by pushing themselves.

Mehdi has shown that he is very capable of producing at a serious level and has shown it against big teams.

Azmoun has shown the same

And most surprisingly Milad went from warming the bench to being an integral part of a gent team that has had extremely impressive domestic results and that overperformed in european competitions against big name teams as well.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Surprised there is not more votes for Omid Ebrahimi.. The man is killing it in Belgium this year! He's not a big time name but a freaking workhorse! Proud of his progression!
      He was one of the highest overall quality players in PGL for many years before finally given his (very late) chance to impress in TM by CQ & no doubt he delivered & faired pretty well as I expected it.
      He has always been a bit undersized for his playing position & I wonder if by now he maybe a bit sorta aged & played out to be relied upon too heavily internationally moving forward ..!?
      Haven’t seen him yet in action for his Belgian club but been reading mostly great reports of his performances there which is very encouraging considering how short we are in ready to go younger DM replacements...! He hasn’t been as imposing & effective of a DM in TM without Saeed’s partnership to cover for some of his inherent shortcomings..!
      After Massoud & haj safi, & Dejagha he is likely to be the next MF candidate in need of phasing out. Who do we have down the pipeline coming up anyways!? Which highlights just how badly we need Saeed back in full swing of things .. !

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        Poll created. Please vote too.
        Navi jan, I think Mohammad Mohebi should be added to the list to due to the CONTEXT of how much he improved from playing in 2nd division Iranian football all the way to being a regular starter for TM and playing premier Iranian football as well as Asian Champions League football. And having more goals and assists already than he did in the 2nd division of Iranian football.

Some of course will write him off without appreciating the CONTEXT that he was playing 2nd division football this time last year, but honestly what can you say/do? I hope if he becomes a star, people will not have a change of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Navi jan, I think Mohammad Mohebi should be added to the list to due to the CONTEXT of how much he improved from playing in 2nd division Iranian football all the way to being a regular starter for TM and playing premier Iranian football as well as Asian Champions League football. And having more goals and assists already than he did in the 2nd division of Iranian football.

Some of course will write him off without appreciating the CONTEXT that he was playing 2nd division football this time last year, but honestly what can you say/do? I hope if he becomes a star, people will not have a change of mind.
          Hoorad jan he was one of the few people I was strongly considering to add to the list but it was a hard decision at the end. No doubt he had a good last 6 months in the league and ACL, but I think his undeserving start at the last 2 TM games and his absence in top football in the first half of the year put me off.

Comment

Working...
          X