This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    Reports say that Majid has an offer from a Spanish Team, but Trabzon is looking to be financially satisfied by the club before offloading him. This also helps as Trabzon wouldn’t mind replacing Majid with a more experienced defender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is not any official offer. Spanish team was only rumour. I am talking with his agent everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
      Maybe Amiri leave.
      My friend, if Trabz are looking for a central attacking midfielder/winger for their squad, they should have a look at Mehdi Torabi. Torabi is far more offensively-skilled than Amiri and he has a good workrate. Amiri was always more a player that would support the defense rather than lead an attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
        My friend, if Trabz are looking for a central attacking midfielder/winger for their squad, they should have a look at Mehdi Torabi. Torabi is far more offensively-skilled than Amiri and he has a good workrate. Amiri was always more a player that would support the defense rather than lead an attack.
        Torabi cant play at Trabzonspor. Because we have Good AMC player and 2 wingers. But he can come to other Super League teams.

Comment

There is not any official offer. Spanish team was only rumour. I am talking with his agent everyday.
          thanks bro for keeping the forum uptodate with your insights! keep it up *thumpsup*

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Torabi is a great player, he would fit nicely in a club such as Galatasaray or Besiktas. One of our finest forwards along with Azmoun, Ghoddos and Taremi.

Comment

Burak is such a valuable asset to this forum, lucky to have you buddy!

Comment

Burak seems like he is on a mission to get Our players playing for Turkish Super Lig clubs, it’s brilliant.

Comment

Would you say he's going to stay:?

Comment

Yeah. Majid will stay.

I like Torabi but his positions are full at our squad. I dont want to see him at bench. A lot of IPL players can play at Super League.

I want to see Milad Mohammadi at Trabzonspor. He is free now.

Comment

So is Trabzonspor gonna play in the UEFA Europe League next Season ? Or are they in the qualifiers now?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                        So is Trabzonspor gonna play in the UEFA Europe League next Season ? Or are they in the qualifiers now?
                        They are in the qualifiers.

Comment

Trabzon finished the season so strong , were only 6 points off First place and 4 points off a Champions League qualifying place.

Comment

Torabi cant play at Trabzonspor. Because we have Good AMC player and 2 wingers. But he can come to other Super League teams.
                            Thanks for your response my friend.

Comment

Hi again. Thanks for your interests to Trabzonspor.

I am following Iranian football very close. I try to learn new things everyday.

And I want to discover new young players for Trabzonspor.

I hope a lot of Iranian footballers play here.

Comment

Hi Burak

Taha Shariati would be a great option:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEskNWUFDoI

Comment

Working...
                                X