Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does everyone here bang on about his confidence same as Jahanbakhsh. I don't think he had confidence issues. He played with confidence in all four matches. I think it is more to do with our own confidence rather than his. We feel nervous ourselves and load it onto him. Please never doubt a man who has played in full stadiums of 100k people watching and in the world cup. No offence meant to anyone BTW
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Why does everyone here bang on about his confidence same as Jahanbakhsh. I don't think he had confidence issues. He played with confidence in all four matches. I think it is more to do with our own confidence rather than his. We feel nervous ourselves and load it onto him. Please never doubt a man who has played in full stadiums of 100k people watching and in the world cup. No offence meant to anyone BTW
      To be fair though even in those big time moments like in the world cup he had his nervy moments (remember the beginning of the morocco game or the beginning of the portugal one?). He grew into the tournament which suggests to me that he is the sort of player that needs some time to adjust to the game and reassure himself.

Comment

There is a difference between playing in front of 100k people or world cup etc, to making a mistake during a game and then your mind playing psychological battles with you throughout the rest of the game. It's a well know thing especially within goalkeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          To be fair though even in those big time moments like in the world cup he had his nervy moments (remember the beginning of the morocco game or the beginning of the portugal one?). He grew into the tournament which suggests to me that he is the sort of player that needs some time to adjust to the game and reassure himself.
          Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          There is a difference between playing in front of 100k people or world cup etc, to making a mistake during a game and then your mind playing psychological battles with you throughout the rest of the game. It's a well know thing especially within goalkeepers.
          I hear you and agree that players do feel a bit nervous every time they walk on to the pitch no matter how experienced they are but that is the norm for majority of players, actors, singers, etc. So why are we highlighting that for Beiro? That is what I am saying.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

I hear you and agree that players do feel a bit nervous every time they walk on to the pitch no matter how experienced they are but that is the norm for majority of players, actors, singers, etc. So why are we highlighting that for Beiro? That is what I am saying.
            I strongly believe that it's a lot more for goalkeepers as they're the ones who fans and certain people in football see them as the protectors of the teams goals, therefore any goals that are conceded, unfortunately the goalkeeper gets the most spotlights. But regardless of this, the psychological aspect is where even a bad run out to catch a ball from a cross or any poor decision making from the goalkeeper causes them to start having this mental battle. I'm sure the same can be said with Abedzadeh or even the best goalkeepers in the world, you see a game and if they make a few mistakes early in the game then they're more likely to make a bad mistake later in the game.

Like I said after that game Beiranvand had, it's down to the goalkeeper coaching staff and the management to ensure that the goalkeeper wins that psychological battle if it's still continuing after the game. For me, Antwerp did the best thing they could by not dropping him after that game and he was able to show himself on the last game. He doesn't have an overall confidence issue, confidence issues happen during games and I hope he doesn't have any more of those episodes as he's managed to prove the Antwerp fans that he's the man, the same guy who had the 2nd most clean sheets in the world a few seasons ago!

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
              I strongly believe that it's a lot more for goalkeepers as they're the ones who fans and certain people in football see them as the protectors of the teams goals, therefore any goals that are conceded, unfortunately the goalkeeper gets the most spotlights. But regardless of this, the psychological aspect is where even a bad run out to catch a ball from a cross or any poor decision making from the goalkeeper causes them to start having this mental battle. I'm sure the same can be said with Abedzadeh or even the best goalkeepers in the world, you see a game and if they make a few mistakes early in the game then they're more likely to make a bad mistake later in the game.
              Like I said after that game Beiranvand had, it's down to the goalkeeper coaching staff and the management to ensure that the goalkeeper wins that psychological battle if it's still continuing after the game. For me, Antwerp did the best thing they could by not dropping him after that game and he was able to show himself on the last game. He doesn't have an overall confidence issue, confidence issues happen during games and I hope he doesn't have any more of those episodes as he's managed to prove the Antwerp fans that he's the man, the same guy who had the 2nd most clean sheets in the world a few seasons ago!
              Yeah I agree. If they look after Beiro support and help him settle down and help him find his feet he could be very good indeed and he will help them win the league this season.
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Second half highlights including two of Beiro's great saves, penalty and Antwerp's goal.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Second half highlights including two of Beiro's great saves, penalty and Antwerp's goal.

Go Beiro!

man this league is horrible i genuinely believe that ipl is a better league based off of the last few highlights i've watched

Comment

^^ Total BS , Belgium league is stronger than Portugese, Swedish, Austrian, Danish, Croatian, Greece (etc) league and at least as strong as Dutch league
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

First save was a defender blunder. had Beiranvand not saved that and the penalty that he actually got the ball first gone in, he would have been sent packing and everyone here would have jumped on the bandwagon. No one would have mentioned about the defender's blunder and of course the decision to come out and cause the penalty would have been "extremely stupid"despite the fact that in the previous matches he did not come out in exactly similar situation and the striker scored.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        ^^ Total BS , Belgium league is stronger than Portugese, Swedish, Austrian, Danish, Croatian, Greece (etc) league and at least as strong as Dutch league
                        Better than Portuguese? Nice joke. Look at the last 10 years how much success Portuguese teams had in European conpetitions. Belguim teams never go deep in Europe. Porto, Benfica, Sporting and Braga would beat Brugge, Genk and Anderlecht and Gent most of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                          Better than Portuguese? Nice joke. Look at the last 10 years how much success Portuguese teams had in European conpetitions. Belguim teams never go deep in Europe. Porto, Benfica, Sporting and Braga would beat Brugge, Genk and Anderlecht and Gent most of the times.
                          no joke at all; a competition is made of ALL the teams and their facilities, you focus on the top-3 only.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            man this league is horrible i genuinely believe that ipl is a better league based off of the last few highlights i've watched
                            People making comments like this make me wonder if they saw Persepolis playing against a semi-organized Ulsan...

Antwerpen would butcher any team in the IPL pure on tactical discipline and footballing basics.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                              People making comments like this make me wonder if they saw Persepolis playing against a semi-organized Ulsan...

Antwerpen would butcher any team in the IPL pure on tactical discipline and footballing basics.

Some fans need to take off their Saffron tinted glasses and stop acting like all of TM would start for Real if they had Spanish passports

Comment

better than "Portugese"??? Is everything okay at home?

Belgium league is so shit man. I was not expecting to see such crappy football in this league. It's been "bekesh ziresh" most of the time. Even in IPL teams don't play like that anymore.
                                Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X