• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    thats some kiri ratings as usual 79 taremi is a joke
    ea sports is shiiit
    It's not official yet, this is just the beta

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Taremi is a top 10 forward in the world and it’s shame he won’t even get rated as a top 20 forward. He should be 82/83

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Taremi is a top 10 forward in the world and it’s shame he won’t even get rated as a top 20 forward. He should be 82/83
        Top 10 [emoji43][emoji23]where is your source, please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
          Top 10 [emoji43][emoji23]where is your source, please?

Name 10 forwards who have been more productive than Mehdi over the last 2 seasons. All the stats and charts show he’s amongst the top forwards in the world

Comment

Name 10 forwards who have been more productive than Mehdi over the last 2 seasons. All the stats and charts show he’s amongst the top forwards in the world
            Well. I’m sure there are millions of fans who have their own favourite player that in their mind are among the best but feelings can’t always do a player much help in reality.

I can be agree with you that he is a good player but not even close to top 10.

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Well. I’m sure there are millions of fans who have their own favourite player that in their mind are among the best but feelings can’t always do a player much help in reality.
              So you couldn’t come up with a list of 10 better forwards? Instead you’re just arguing out of your ass

Comment

I think you're a bit clueless mate. Maybe he's not top 10 but he is up there

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                  I was wondering who some of these players were so i looked up Kiyan Nassiri and found this clip of his debut in Indian league: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvCaJgUbW4U

lolll i know it's a small league but it was cool to see he pulled off a hattrick after coming on to win the match in injury time!

"He is the son of former Iran national youth team player and East Bengal legend Jamshid Nassiri"- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiyan_Nassiri
                  Wow! Even if it's a small league, I still have to say wow. His self confidence and effectiveness in front of the goal are amazing. I hope he can continue this path and move to a better league. He definitely has a lot of potential.

Comment

With the addition of Sardar + "Parking the bus" versus Mutant squads, we'll have no problem wrecking players on FUT lol. Granted At least 3 of them will have special cards too that is.

Comment

Removed Ramin Rezaeian, Mehdi Ghaedi, Omid Noorafkan, and Mohammad Naderi from the list of potential players.

Removed Payam Niazmand since he got loaned to Sepahan

Added Hosseinzadeh to the list (though I suspect there is a chance he might not make it into Ultimate Team given the late transfer and EA usually not adding Iranian players when they transfer this late)

Comment

I'm assuming this is World Cup mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Sardar has never looked scarier.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Looks like they're using the same face as the one in FIFA 18 World Cup mode.

Comment

Mehdi is great and has been very productive, to your point - However, you can't just look at stats alone and not take other things into consideration:

difficulty of the opposition each forward faces in their respective leagues, quality of teammates and service they get, their exact role on the team and how heavily team relies on them alone for goals VS other teammates who can contribute, etc.

These are just some of the HUGE factors that can effect stats, which is why the numbers alone do not dictate who's top 10 in the world.

Mehdi is great but definitely not top 10 forward in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Removed Ramin Rezaeian, Mehdi Ghaedi, Omid Noorafkan, and Mohammad Naderi from the list of potential players.

Removed Payam Niazmand since he got loaned to Sepahan

Added Hosseinzadeh to the list (though I suspect there is a chance he might not make it into Ultimate Team given the late transfer and EA usually not adding Iranian players when they transfer this late)
                                Alex Samizadeh can be added to the list as well

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X