No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighton's form has been shit recently. Just got molested by Fulham.

Alireza is going to rejoin them in a tough time. Hopefully the pressure doesn't get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Alireza is going to rejoin them in a tough time. Hopefully the pressure doesn't get to him.
      In the meantime, Locadia has been starting every game and knockeart is barely gettig minutes.

PS: they were up 2-0 today and lost 4-2....

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        6.75 when starting on the right side of midfield, whoscored sub appearances tend to score low.
        https://www.whoscored.com/Players/13...za-Jahanbakhsh
        I expect him to play in the FA Cup replay at WBA.
        vs Fulham
        Albion (4-3-3): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bong; Gross, Stephens, Propper; March, Murray, Locadia. #bhafc
        Subs: Button, Bruno, Kayal, Bissouma, Andone, Knockaert, Burn. #bhafc
        Replay will be shown live on BBC.

Comment

Keep the love going for ARJ, we need all our players to feel supported. Build,build!
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Unfortunately dear friends I hate to say it but I do not think ARJ will succeed in England.
            I am sorry but this is my opinion, I think he should stick to lower leagues such as Eredivisie, Belgium etc.
            -Sol.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
              Unfortunately dear friends I hate to say it but I do not think ARJ will succeed in England.
              I am sorry but this is my opinion, I think he should stick to lower leagues such as Eredivisie, Belgium etc.
              -Sol.
              I think we should give him a little more than 5 starts and then decide !

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Fulham 4 Brighton 2
                CH: "Of course I was angry." #bhafc

My stream went down after 3 minutes. Goals: https://ourmatch.net/videos/29-01-20...n-hove-albion/

Comment

See if Alireza Jahanbakhsh gets picked for the under 23 team?(if eligible)

Premier League International Cup at the Lancing training complex (7pm).

Albion lead the group on goal difference from Everton but Bayern will grab top spot and a place in the last eight if they win.

Simon Rusk’s side had a 2-0 home win over Benfica in their last group game in October after a 2-2 draw against Everton the previous month.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/173...bayern-munich/

Comment

Having JB on the pitch is like playing with 10 men. I hope Gholizadeh will be given a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                      Having JB on the pitch is like playing with 10 men. I hope Gholizadeh will be given a chance.
                      Agreed, 100%! He has no business in the starting Xi. He costed us our first goal technically in our game against Japan and had been a liability throughout the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Agreed, 100%! He has no business in the starting Xi. He costed us our first goal technically in our game against Japan and had been a liability throughout the match.
                        dude WHAT? The number of events that transpired between the intercepted pass and the goal is so much, how could you possibly blame that on him?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          dude WHAT? The number of events that transpired between the intercepted pass and the goal is so much, how could you possibly blame that on him?
                          I said technically, the defense was guilty but JB was just as guilty repeatedly giving up possession on that right flank. I rewatched the match many times to see where and how we went wrong. But I don’t solely base that goal on him, Rezaeian and the whole defense needs to take a hard, long look at themselves (expect Mohammadi).

Comment

Ultimately I feel CQ rushed JB back a bit too quickly, particularly given that we had such a good Torabi (who scored against Japan four years ago), Ghoddos etc... who could have deputised.

JB has never really done well in CQ's system, which is understandable given how we play, but even in context of that he wasn't good for his games here.

Hindsight is always 20/20 though

Comment

Using JB in AC as starter was a big mistake by CQ, he wasn't ready for big games.

Comment

JB was involved in Brighton best stretch of the season. They need him back A.S.A.P
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X