• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
    Sardar Azmoun

13 - Least attractive Iranian football player? Alireza Beiranvand

What a savage! LOL
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    What a bikelas answer.
    Lol I'm praying Azmoun and Beiranvand are like besties otherwise expect some drama soon

Comment

December FIFA ranking:
      Iran 45 (-2)
      Korea 51 (-3)
      Japan 53 (-3)
      Australia 57 (+3)

Comment

On the most attractive part, all the little girls are like where is Alireza Haghighi.

Comment

iran still top of asia

Comment

Azmoun is one of the most annoying TM player I have ever had to follow lol
            What a retarded thing to do, he actually called out the ugliest player in the team, granted azmoun isn't even in the top 10 most handsome players in TM.
            Last edited by ; 12-03-2015, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              On the most attractive part, all the little girls are like where is Alireza Haghighi.
              Yadesh bekheir Jame Jahani

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                Azmoun is one of the most annoying TM player I have ever had to follow lol
                What a retarded thing to do, he actually called out the ugliest player in the team, granted azmoun isn't even in the top 10 most handsome players in TM.
                You just discover Azmun's "intelligence"?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  December FIFA ranking:
                  Iran 45 (-2)
                  Korea 51 (-3)
                  Japan 53 (-3)
                  Australia 57 (+3)
                  It will be interesting to see how the rankings shape up between now and the draw for the 3rd round and how many pots they'll break the teams into.

I have a feeling Australia with pass Japan and possibly even Korea before then, which means we will avoid them altogether if they place the teams in 6 pots of two teams each (similar to what they did for 2014).

But another likely scenario is 3 pots of 4 teams each.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    It will be interesting to see how the rankings shape up between now and the draw for the 3rd round and how many pots they'll break the teams into.

I have a feeling Australia with pass Japan and possibly even Korea before then, which means we will avoid them altogether if they place the teams in 6 pots of two teams each (similar to what they did for 2014).

I hope we won't lose our friendlies vs Norway and Macedonia, could be costly

Comment

We could actually win a lot of points and climb up in the FIFA ranking in 2016. As you know, in each edition the points of the games we had 4 years ago get removed. Since we only got 4 wins out of 11 games in 2012, we won't lose many points. This is our chance to secure our #1 spot in Asia and reach the Top 40 again.

Comment

Latest interview with Kafashian

- After his vacation, Queiroz will head to Qatar to watch the U23 Asian Championship and help TM Omid if necessary. Since Mayeli Kohan got upset about Queiroz heading to Qatar,
                        - Kafashian stated that Queiroz won't oppress Mayeli Kohan and assured that there won't be any conflict between both of them if they face eachother.
                        - There is nothing certain about the TM jersey as IFF is still in negotiation
                        - Team Melli will most likely head to Europe to play two friendly games against Macedonia and Norway. More details are going to be announced after the visit of the head of the Norwegian FA next week.
                        - Since the head of the German FA retired, Kafashian stated to wait until the tensions in the federation are solved, then IFF stars to talk/negotiate/decide about the friendly game against Germany
                        - Kafashian is going to run for IFF presidency for the 3rd consecutive time and says to have no fear of any opponent since he feels safe. He assured Queiroz to continue his work since he won't go elsewhere.
                        - IFF is currently working to fix Team Melli's training ground which is one of CQ's conditions to stay as head coach.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=266416

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          There are going to be just 2 groups, consisting of 6 teams each. So it would make more sense to have 6 pots of 2 teams each.
                          So the pots would look like this:

Pot 1 (seeds):
                          Iran and Korea

Pot 2:
                          Japan and Aus

Pot 3:
                          UAE and Uzbekistan

Pot 4:
                          '' ''

Pot 5:
                          '' ''

Pot 6:
                          '' ''

They will probably draw 1 ball from each pot, to create the first group. Then the balls that were left in the pots will be the second group.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                            There are going to be just 2 groups, consisting of 6 teams each. So it would make more sense to have 6 pots of 2 teams each.
                            So the pots would look like this:

Pot 1 (seeds):
                            Iran and Korea

Pot 2:
                            Japan and Aus

Pot 3:
                            UAE and Uzbekistan

Pot 4:
                            '' ''

Pot 5:
                            '' ''

Pot 6:
                            '' ''

They will probably draw 1 ball from each pot, to create the first group. Then the balls that were left in the pots will be the second group.
                            So this is how it probably will look like

Pot 1

Iran - Japan/Korea

Pot 2

Japan/Korea - Australia

Pot 3

UAE - Uzbekistan

Pot 4

Saudi - Qatar

Pot 5

Iraq - Korea

Pot 6

Syria - Thailand

Comment

I would like to see this group:

1.Iran
                              2.Australia
                              3.Uzbekistan
                              4.Saudi-Arabia
                              5.North Korea
                              6.Thailand

The only bad thing about this is that we will have to travel a lot to East-Asia since we don't play neighboring countries, only the Uzbeks and Saudi's. Despite that I picked the strongest teams because I think we should take the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I would like to see this group:
                                1.Iran
                                2.Australia
                                3.Uzbekistan
                                4.Saudi-Arabia
                                5.North Korea
                                6.Thailand
                                The only bad thing about this is that we will have to travel a lot to East-Asia since we don't play neighboring countries, only the Uzbeks and Saudi's. Despite that I picked the strongest teams because I think we should take the challenge.
                                Wow not only travelling especially if we have Saudis followed by Aussie within one week would cause a massive headache but Aussie been waiting sometime to set the records against iran😇 Apart from that I like this group😋
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X