Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi might need to undergo an operation for his right shoulder injury in the Iraq match

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/633046

Comment

haven't they damaged us enough??!!

Comment

GN, derakhshan and some of our Hezbollahi sympathizers were just bitchslapped
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
          Haghighi might need to undergo an operation for his right shoulder injury in the Iraq match
          Let me get this straight.

Pooladi gets red for slightly kicking the ball and immediately backing out and apologizing
          while he get pushed to the ground by the iraqi goalkeeper,

while the iraqi who kicks Haghighi hard when he already has the ball, without apologizing gets away with it??

UEFA here we come.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
            GN, derakhshan and some of our Hezbollahi sympathizers were just bitchslapped
            unfortunately this is a great moment for these people to promote themselves. Derakhshan is the most annoying coach I have ever seen. It is clear that he doesn't know anything about coaching.

Jalali and derakhshan are two coaches that talk alot, but achieve no results. Hopefully in a couple of years they will retire and replaced my younger coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
              Let me get this straight.

Pooladi gets red for slightly kicking the ball and immediately backing out and apologizing
              while he get pushed to the ground by the iraqi goalkeeper,

while the iraqi who kicks Haghighi hard when he already has the ball, without apologizing gets away with it??

UEFA here we come.
              Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post

and the ref yellow carded our substitute player,

Comment

Moving Forward.

CQ should and will go and focus soon will change to replacement coach.
                As before main factor will be money and usually domestic versus foreign coach for TM.

Controversies will not end with CQ departure and there won't be unity on this and related issues , it's realities of Iranian society.
                CQ is a failure both for TM and youth program . If anything CQ was successful creating a cult of fan around himself ,divinization but more like a false prophet.

Time to think ahead and put another failure behind.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Moving Forward.

As before main factor will be money and usually domestic versus foreign coach for TM.

Controversies will not end with CQ departure and there won't be unity on this and related issues , it's realities of Iranian society.
                  CQ is a failure both for TM and youth program . If anything CQ was successful creating a cult of fan around himself ,divinization but more like a false prophet.

Failure?

Who do you suggest as a replacement? Faraki?

Do you ever give credit where its due or do you blindly spit hate?

For someone who claims so many facts in his arguments, I fail to see one logical fact.

Comment

Moving Forward.

shutup troll.

Comment

Moving Forward.
                      lol failure? your post is a failure i can tell, CQ has way more gheyrat than you and anyone else in this regime i can tell. when ghalegohi comes back one day its is probably you who will be ballhugging his poor performance!

why doesnt anyone bann this clown already?

Comment

Moving Forward.

Do you want to know why CQ has fans? It's because the people appreciate his work, which extends beyond the scope of football.

CQ is a man of conviction and this has permeated and revitalized our National Team.

Why do you never draw attention to the people that have been trying to hurt the team (i.e. Ghalenoei)? It's the same people that have been trying to demoralize and tarnish the team that you advocate as replacements to CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                          Failure?

Who do you suggest as a replacement? Faraki?

Do you ever give credit where its due or do you blindly spit hate?

For someone who claims so many facts in his arguments, I fail to see one logical fact.
                          Last time i presented facts , you could not handle the truth attacked messenger .

• Yesterday, 11:16 PM

CHaMiLLionaire

PFDC Sponsor

Join DateJul 2007
                            Age26
                            Posts3,394
                            Thanks211Thanked 2,161 Times in 752 PostsRep Power20733309

Originally Posted by St_Mark
                            ادعای مقامات عراقی: اعترض ایران رد شد
                            مقامات عراقي به تلويزيون استراليا خبر داده اند که اعتراض ايران مورد تاييد کميته انضباطي اي اف سي قرار نگرفته است.

These are old news, stop confusing people.

Comment

Last time i presented facts , you could not handle the truth attacked messenger .

• Yesterday, 11:16 PM

CHaMiLLionaire

PFDC Sponsor

Join DateJul 2007
                              Age26
                              Posts3,394
                              Thanks211Thanked 2,161 Times in 752 PostsRep Power20733309

Originally Posted by St_Mark
                              ادعای مقامات عراقی: اعترض ایران رد شد
                              مقامات عراقي به تلويزيون استراليا خبر داده اند که اعتراض ايران مورد تاييد کميته انضباطي اي اف سي قرار نگرفته است.

These are old news, stop confusing people.

My friend, and I mean that term very lightly... I among other members were on PFDC for almost 12 hours straight following that case. The news you posted at the time had been already posted and rebuffed as the Australian TV at that time quoted the Iraqi federation president while we were still waiting for the AFC's official statement.

Its not like you came and broke the news to us.

If you truly are a TM fan, you wouldve supported the cause and not resort to cherry picking quotes from CQ attacking Derakhsan and GN. Did you even bother to defend TM and criticize GN/Derakhshan and everyone else who is trying to mess with this team's harmony?

Your old friend Faraki and whoever else would have done jack shit with TM. Almost all vatani coaches are recycled failures, moving from one club to another until they end up again at PP and SS.

If these are your facts then please spare us the torture.

Comment

TM-News-

ST Mark is an IR supporter so a threat like CQ needs to be neutralised from his perspective. Just ignore him.
                              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                                My friend, and I mean that term very lightly... I among other members were on PFDC for almost 12 hours straight following that case. The news you posted at the time had been already posted and rebuffed as the Australian TV at that time quoted the Iraqi federation president while we were still waiting for the AFC's official statement.

Its not like you came and broke the news to us.

If you truly are a TM fan, you wouldve supported the cause and not resort to cherry picking quotes from CQ attacking Derakhsan and GN. Did you even bother to defend TM and criticize GN/Derakhshan and everyone else who is trying to mess with this team's harmony?

Your old friend Faraki and whoever else would have done jack shit with TM. Almost all vatani coaches are recycled failures, moving from one club to another until they end up again at PP and SS.

If these are your facts then please spare us the torture.
                                I among other members were on PFDC for almost 12 hours straight following that case. The news you posted at the time had been already posted and rebuffed as the Australian TV at that time quoted the Iraqi federation president while we were still waiting for the AFC's official statement.
                                You perhaps assume you and your friends are only one following news...i don't know about others but i did much more than your 12 straight hours.
                                Just because sometimes i don't post is not because i am not there but i feel no need to piss in someone's party.

News was not old and was accurate. Third round meeting was over by then but everyone was waiting for announcement. Few including Iraqi Federation leaked the news because they were happy.

Way before you and some of your friends i have been member here and contributed whatever i could do to make support TM , Clubs i like and contribute to PFDC as a member. I have followed , presented various TM groups from U14 to seniours for years . I don't seek approval or praise but i always appreciate good critics of my views as long as is within the rules of PFDC and not involve personal insults.
                                If you still think i am not TM fan , that is your choice .

See ! , you can't simply ask a simple question without accusation.

Faraki is not my friend .

As i have stated before i like CQ , not have a single negative personal groudges against him. He is a great coach ( i have said these years ago) but i don't think is a right choice for Iran. Wish him good wherever he goes.

We failed with him and before without him but we should move forward . I prefer IFF employ the best available coach within her means ( CQ has yet to be paid) .
                                I have already suggested in +F forum under current circumstances i prefer Dragon to replace him.

Comment

Working...
                                X