No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the exception of one or two good defensive play, Alireza has been poor. failed to deliver a good cross on Brighton's best chance and hasn't done anything note-worthy.

Comment

Brighton get to halftime 0-0.

I imagine Jahanbakhsh' tenure under CQ has prepared him for the massive amount of defensive work he's put in.

Jahanbakhsh had a low lying early cross that Andone couldn't reach by inches about 6 yards out.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        With the exception of one or two good defensive play, Alireza has been poor. failed to deliver a good cross on Brighton's best chance and hasn't done anything note-worthy.
        I thought it was a good cross. Andone just didn't get on the end of it.
        Regardless, I think he was offside.

He's done well. They just need to play up the wings more. The more they do that, the more chances they will have. They can't keep giving space to Tottenham.

Comment

Now you're trolling.

Comment

The cross was good in my opinion, just unlucky Andone not getting to it. And I think he has done decently when defending, I think it's hard to defend well against Tottenhams passes. They are so fast and move like ghosts...

Comment

I figured out what BHA stands for:

Boring Half Alireza!

Comment

Usually i tend to agree with you 🙂 but that was a very good cross, Andone couldn’t quite reach it and Locadia should have been making the run at the back but stopped his run.

He has played OK but difficult being an attacking player in a team set out to get a 0-0 draw. Must be really tiring playing in that team, can see why the ‘wingers’ get subbed off every game, the amount of running they put in.

Comment

decent cross by JB in my opinion

Comment

HT 0-0. Crowd has gone a bit quiet.
                    Expect the crowd to liven up. Brighton need to up their game.

ARJ should have crossed better, but neither Knockaert or March would have done so.

Comment

Great run by Bernardo.

Selfish header by Duffy (or was it Dunk). Either way should have passed.

Comment

Please sub Stephens off.

Comment

Great winning of the ball by JB in a few spots but his pass let him down.

Comment

Problem with people bashing AJ is seen right here. Ali lost the ball trying to dribble but what is he supposed to do? He gets the ball in his own third surrounded by 3 Spurs players and no support from his teammates. Beat 2 players but the 3rd won the ball.

Comment

JB tries to make something happen, but he's defended well by 2 Tottenham players.

Comment

Stephens does something good for the first time all game - commentator starts praising him.

Every Brighton player (except for Locadia) has played better.

Comment

Working...
                                X