Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Majid Hosseini be sold this Transfer window or will he stay at Trabzonspor?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      I agree, to me he looked the most mature playing and promising young talent from that U17 WC Squad and that by a country mile..!
      i know he got a serious injury a while back, not sure what happened to him since..?

he played the last three games of league with saipa and he played full 90

Comment

According to 90, villareal villadolid levante & leganes are after hosseini

Comment

I don't expect Majid to leave Trabz this summer and that's fine.

Comment

Honestly you could argue a case for him either staying in Turkey or going to La Liga...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              According to 90, villareal villadolid levante & leganes are after hosseini
              It's my news. I wrote 3 days ago. Pls send link.

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/majid-hosseini-ye-talip-var-2-h18855.html

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                Sorry I don't understand turkish, read it in a persian site

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Sorry I don't understand turkish, read it in a persian site
                  I saw at 90tv.ir

They showed false source.

Comment

what even is the status of the interest? Is he just on their shortlist or one of their options for a cb? or are any of these clubs close to submitting official offer? What do you think majids value would be right now, or what Trabzonspor would be willing to sell for? somewhere between 5 - 8 mil EU?

Comment

I saw at 90tv.ir
                      They showed false source.
                      Wait, you told us Majid is staying a couple of days ago at Trabzonspor... How did 4 Spanish teams simultaneously all pursue interest in Majid?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Wait, you told us Majid is staying a couple of days ago at Trabzonspor... How did 4 Spanish teams simultaneously all pursue interest in Majid?
                        Yes club wants to keep him and Majid wants to stay too. And there is not any offer. Only watch. Especially Spanish teams watch him from winter.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          what even is the status of the interest? Is he just on their shortlist or one of their options for a cb? or are any of these clubs close to submitting official offer? What do you think majids value would be right now, or what Trabzonspor would be willing to sell for? somewhere between 5 - 8 mil EU?
                          There is not official offer from them. Majid is at their shortlist only. They are watching him. And Majid is happy at Trabzonspor.

Comment

Vahid Amiri, you are good man! - https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...71900491833347

Comment

Trabzonspor will explain new defender in one week. Gaston Campi from Estudiantes.

We will have 4 defender. I guess Zargo's contract terminate by chairman.

Majid, Huseyin anda Campi.

Then club will buy new defender too I guess. Majid's work will be harder than last year.

Comment

Trabzonspor will explain new defender in one week. Gaston Campi from Estudiantes.
                                We will have 4 defender. I guess Zargo's contract terminate by chairman.
                                Majid, Huseyin anda Campi.
                                Then club will buy new defender too I guess. Majid's work will be harder than last year.
                                Invest your money on promising iranians, instead of wasting it on overrated argentinian (just for the sake they are argentinian)

Comment

Working...
                                X