• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majid also had a goal line clearance, among other very good plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Both played pretty well, specially Amiri's performance was top class, great technique and clever passes & runs - he was available on the whole pitch
      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Good 4-1 win for trabzonspor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Good for both of them, at least they are joining TM with a good level of confidence unless many other legionnaires. Trabzon are now 2nd in table with goal average, there are few teams behind with same number of points.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            Please be quiet.
            I just pointed out a basic fact. In the first 10 minutes of the game he had a turnover bad turnover and was also out-muscled which almost led to a goal.

Y'all more sensitive about Iranian players than an Iranian mother is about an only child.
            Last edited by The; 12-23-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              I just pointed out a basic fact. In the first 10 minutes of the game he had a turnover bad turnover and was also out-muscled which almost led to a goal.

Unless you weren't watching the game from the start...
              Cool, thanks for the info. Go watch the rest of the game.

Comment

I did watch the rest and he picked up his game. At the time of my original post he made some bad errors which were concerning. That's all.

Comment

My man

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    My man

Yea it's hilarious when people fail to understand the concept of time.

Comment

Yea it's hilarious when people fail to understand the concept of time.
                      It's also hilarious when fail to understand the concept of watching the whole match, not nitpicking on one thing and trying your best to be the Iranian Simon Cowell

Comment

It's also hilarious when fail to understand the concept of watching the whole match, not nitpicking on one thing and trying your best to be the Iranian Simon Cowell
                        Nitpicking would be saying "because of those two mistakes in the start of the game, Majid's whole game sucked", not saying "So far in this game he sucked".
                        Unless you mean we shouldn't comment about a players performance during a match... basically no comments until the game is over.
                        Last edited by The; 12-23-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Nitpicking would be saying "because of those two mistakes in the start of the game, Majid's whole game sucked", not saying "So far in this game he sucked".

Do you understand the difference?
                          First of all, he wasn't 'Terrible', you're opinion is wrong, even if you feel like you have a right to have one.

Second, why can't you just leave it? Focus on the positives. Literally no one on this thread wants to know about one little thing he did wrong, unless it lead to a goal, which it didn't.

Comment

First of all, he wasn't 'Terrible', you're opinion is wrong, even if you feel like you have a right to have one.

Second, why can't you just leave it? Focus on the positives. Literally no one on this thread wants to know about one little thing he did wrong, unless it lead to a goal, which it didn't.

this guy has a reputation for being one of the most negative members here, that one mistake made his day.

Comment

Because both positive and negative matter imo. Why don't you take your own advice and ignore my negative post and focus on the positive comments?

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

this guy has a reputation for being one of the most negative members here, that one mistake made his day.
                              Not ass kissing every single Iranian player =/= being one the most negative members.

I praise plenty of players, and just because you chose to focus on my negative comments it doesn't make me negative poster.

Comment

Working...
                              X