Could Taremi get replace in the World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Taremi get replace in the World Cup

Iran is use to having 2 strikers. It was always Taremi and Azmoun for qualification. Taremi joined Al-Gharafa in 2018. He has had 8 games and 5 goals. Not bad but he should have went to a place where the teams are good and not bad like Qatar teams. Saman Ghoddos or Karim Ansarifard might be able to replace Taremi. Saman Ghoddos can play midfield or be a forward. Even though he is new he has made a fantastic start. He plays in Sweden for Ostersunds FK and has had 59 games and 22 goals. Which is good for a 24 year old that plays in Sweden. Karim Ansarifard plays in Greece. Sweden country club soccer is better than Greece but not by a lot. He is 28 years old. Plays for Olympiacos F.C. with 34 games and 18 goals. That is great like Ghoddos. Perhaps CQ will change his mind about Taremi in striker with Azmoun.

Give your own opinion

Comment

I think it might be better to forward this to CQ himself for his consideration prior to announcement of his line-up.

Comment

although i enjoy the tandem of azmoun and taremi, lets face it, taremi can't compete at the world cup level. he was invisible vs. turkey, but when Ghoddos got subbed in, our whole play changed. the way he dejagah AJB and gucci worked together in 10 minutes was the TM we all would like to see.

i feel that ghoddos should play total 90 in taremi's position and shojaei should play 60, then let Dejagah finish the game
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

CQ favors Taremi and Amiri over Ghoddos in the LW position, so either will get the nod. Seems like since Taremi is fit, he will start there. But if he doesn't perform well in the first 55-60mins, I have no doubt Ghoddos will be brought on as a super-sub.
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

i feel that ghoddos playing the whole game is more beneficial for us.

just like last wc when AJB was a sub. we had our best scoring chance vs Argentina when he gave Gucci that wicked lob pass after coming in as a sub

but guys like heydari, hagighi, amiri etc get playing time over players much better than them
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

I think both Taremi and Ghoddos will get their turns. None of them will be fix for whole 90 minutes.
              CQ has kept everything very unpredictable so far, which is good.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

One solution is to change Taremi with Gholizadeh. Reports says that he is in a good shape. Another is to use Saman in the left wing JB in the right Azmoun in the center. Another is to use Gucci. I just think that Taremi is specially trained to play against Morocco. It is too late. Taremi is our most dangerous player.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                  One solution is to change Taremi with Gholizadeh. Reports says that he is in a good shape. Another is to use Saman in the left wing JB in the right Azmoun in the center. Another is to use Gucci. I just think that Taremi is specially trained to play against Morocco. It is too late. Taremi is our most dangerous player.
                  I agree that when he's in his best form, he's arguably our most dynamic forward. But the problem with Taremi is that he's inconsistent, and with the limited number of chances we're gonna get per game, I have more confidence in Ghoddos delivering the goods. However, CQ prefers Taremi so he's gonna start unless he isn't ready fitness-wise, unfortunately. Seems like even Amiri is above Ghoddos in the pecking order.
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

11 goals in 26 caps from the wing and an unrivalled physicality compared to the likes of Ghoddos. He's a big game player and absolutely key for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun20 View Post
                      Iran is use to having 2 strikers. It was always Taremi and Azmoun for qualification. Taremi joined Al-Gharafa in 2018. He has had 8 games and 5 goals. Not bad but he should have went to a place where the teams are good and not bad like Qatar teams. Saman Ghoddos or Karim Ansarifard might be able to replace Taremi. Saman Ghoddos can play midfield or be a forward. Even though he is new he has made a fantastic start. He plays in Sweden for Ostersunds FK and has had 59 games and 22 goals. Which is good for a 24 year old that plays in Sweden. Karim Ansarifard plays in Greece. Sweden country club soccer is better than Greece but not by a lot. He is 28 years old.
                      Plays for Olympiacos F.C. with 34 games and 18 goals. That is great like Ghoddos. Perhaps CQ will change his mind about Taremi in striker with Azmoun.
                      I STOP READING THERE
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                        lets face it, taremi can't compete at the world cup level. he was invisible vs. turkey,
                        You saw a game against Turkey and you drew such a big conclusion about Taremi?!! Did you see him against Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          You saw a game against Turkey and you drew such a big conclusion about Taremi?!! Did you see him against Russia?
                          turkey is above russia. taremi is big vs the likes of uzbekistan, s korea, guam, and china, but that game vs turkey showed that he doesn't have the quality to perform against top level teams. he can thank al gharafa for that.

i am a fan of his however, but still prefer ghoddos to play over him
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

turkey is above russia. taremi is big vs the likes of uzbekistan, s korea, guam, and china, but that game vs turkey showed that he doesn't have the quality to perform against top level teams. he can thank al gharafa for that.
                            Well, I'm a fan of Ghoddos but I rather see him play in CAM instead of Masoud! Taremi is usually played in LAM.

All that said, again, the Turkey game was just 1 game. I'm not a fan of Taremi but he's been the best forward in Iran for over 2 years. If not him then who? Karim Ansarifard sucks as a winger too. He should play in CF.

Comment

In that case, we were not able to beat Turkmenistan, why do we go to the WC after our 1-1?

Comment

Working...
                              X