Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    The idea was for our football to progress. Meaning a better result at the next World Cup. Not lowering our standards to that of a IPL midtable yes-man. The amount of bah bah chah chah I am seeing for a draw at home to South Korea when Saudi and Oman are beating Japan is embarrassing. Hope you guys enjoy the World Cup.
    Given that three months ago, we were third behind Bahrain and Iraq, I would call this huge progress. Lets not be namak nashnas.

I swear, if we win the world cup, some will come on here and say that we won because world soccer level has dropped....

Comment

- Skocic went for a striker duo taremi/Azmoun, linking it to the azmoun/dziuba and taremi/marega duos. Such duo create a big hole in the middle between the strikers, the DM and the wingers. I would favor taremi on the left, Azmoun upfront and Ghoddos in COM. Specifically against big teams.

- no playing time for Ghoddos is skocic main crime. Unbelievable. CQ, and brentford didn't/don't play him much. Don't know what is behind.

- Gholizadeh has up and down this season. I would play him as a supersub against tired legs.

- JB should only play in the right wing. He may be crap but is valuable euro experience is precious, specially compared to ipl nobodies like torabi/ghaedi. He should start as he brings much less as sub.

- Ezza the best DM we have by far. Hopefully this Salmani will come to the needed level soon. Otherwise we will get toast by better teams with nour and sarlak.

- Nour : should only do the dirty work by defending in front the defense. No need to try laser pass or hold the ball too long.

- CB : we are clearly fkkk up by injury prones PAG and Out of form Hosseini. Kanaani and Khalilzadeh do the job at asian level but I fear a 4/0 like Mexico friendly in 2007. Members warns that Shoja is mistake prone, even if it's long time he didn't do such. But his nightmare game in QSL league with 3 amateurish mistakes and uae/sk games could a warning

- Moharammi : we should keep in playing. Too bad his injuries and dinamo CL eliminations prevent him to get much higher experience. Hardani should also get international experience when Sadegh is injuried/really bad/during friendlies.

- nourafkan is a waste of space. Overrated IPL players that failed in belgium. He may look good with some fancy techniques in IPL or against weak asian side but that's it. Hopefully milmo will take back his spot.

- Amiri can be world class or average depending of the game. Very hard to predict his performance

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Colleague of mine from SK, is reporting to me that he is seeing a lot of comments from his friends/family/social media comments that they were lucky with the tie against TM.
        This. We are our own worst enemies. 0 objectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          You lost me at “we didn’t even look in danger.” I guess conceding for the first time this round at home and trailing til the 76th ain’t danger for you but let’s just agree to disagree lol
          Umm we didn’t. We made two defensive errors aka it was our own mistake that created the chances. Can you name me one instance where Korea was able to threaten our goal even remotely on their own accord? We defended well and the mistakes will be smoothed over once the team gels more.

Comment

Ghoddus and Ghaedi would be brilliant solutions for the high pressing by the Koreans. Against decent Teams these long balls to Azmoun and Taremi won't work. With Ghoddus and Ghaedi we have more options for creating chances and more fluid built up game. Both players can solve difficult situations with their technique, specially when under pressure from Korean players.
            Big errors on Skocic part to not bring Ghoddus for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              Ghoddus and Ghaedi would be brilliant solutions for the high pressing by the Koreans. Against decent Teams these long balls to Azmoun and Taremi won't work. With Ghoddus and Ghaedi we have more options for creating chances and more fluid built up game. Both players can solve difficult situations with their technique, specially when under pressure from Korean players.
              One- I don’t understand why Ghodoos doesn’t get any playing time. I honestly suspect it’s his last name as his last name is one for a prominent Baha’i leader (a religious minority in Iran frequently persecuted by this regime).
              The last thing I don’t understand is why did we have two substitutions in the 89th minute. What’s up with this cowardice and gutless move? I was beside myself when I saw that. I’ll give Skicic the benefit of the doubt, but man, that was cowardice if I’ve ever seen one

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                How exactly is this a weak SK side? They have the highest paid asian player who was a Ballon Dor contender, another who is bossing it up in the best league in the world, and were extremely cohesive in their passing and strategy.
                Its weak because a few stars do not make a team. Look at their results at home up to now, one tie at two very weak wins at home. Even their game today was not that impressive. Except the actual goal and the chance at the end (due to sloppy defending) they had less chances that we did.

In the past, they performed much better against everyone including Iran.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                  One- I don’t understand why Ghodoos doesn’t get any playing time. I honestly suspect it’s his last name as his last name is one for a prominent Baha’i leader (a religious minority in Iran frequently persecuted by this regime).
                  The last thing I don’t understand is why did we have two substitutions in the 89th minute. What’s up with this cowardice and gutless move? I was beside myself when I saw that. I’ll give Skicic the benefit of the doubt, but man, that was cowardice if I’ve ever seen one
                  That’s what I am trying to say, there is something wrong here. Baba bazish nemidin akhe Chera keshondinesh to TM? I live in Sweden and I would rather see him in the Swedish national team but that is not possible anymore because these Mullahs destroyed his career by bringing him to TM

Comment

Maybe afc knew how crap the facilities are ! I'll let you be the judge beheshon andakhtan

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I’m not so sure about the VAR thing anymore. According to Bert van Marwikj, the VAR in the Iran-UAE game wasn’t even working until 5 minutes before the Shoja VAR incident.

This is the AFC, their rules are whatever the person with the most money pays them to make it be. Let’s not pretend AFC is run like a German factory.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      Imagine he played Ghoddos and we lost. Everyone would scream and yell why did he play a player who has little match time for Brentford? We don't know all the details...all we know is 11 undefeated and first in our group...quite comfortably.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Imagine he played Ghoddos and we lost. Everyone would scream and yell why did he play a player who has little match time for Brentford? We don't know all the details...all we know is 11 undefeated and first in our group...quite comfortably.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        I mean when we were down 1-0 Skocic had nothing to loose+ Ghoddus performed most of the time well, when he came in. He was kind of a game changer.

Comment

I won’t say anything anymore. I just feel so sorry for Saman as soon as he choose Iran as national team everything went downhill and now he don’t even get the chance to play

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                            I won’t say anything anymore. I just feel so sorry for Saman as soon as he choose Iran as national team everything went downhill and now he don’t even get the chance to play
                            I don’t even know what to say to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I don’t even know what to say to this.
                              You don’t have to say anything, that is just how I feel

Comment

We all tend to forget that the 10 consecutive wins is mostly attributed to our own-Vahid Hashemian and Karim Bagheri! We keep on saying “SkocicS 10 game unbeaten run”! and we forget that he’s got jewels of assistants who helped him get there! Today we say Skocic true caliber, now I’m not bashing the guy, he’s a reliable Toyota, but for the next games we need a High powered Lexus at worst! I’m sure he’s learning as he goes along so I’m sure for the next few games he will get much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X