X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal Khuzestan players

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      And agaisnt either Iraq, Syria or Palestine.
      It will go like this:

Comment

Comment

Breaking promises in the Islamic republic is the norm! Remember what the founder promised about gas and electricity and oil money before he toppled the regime and took over !!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

The middle dude kinda looks like Ben Affleck.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Those Givova training kits look better than the actual match kit

Comment

Not sure if this was posted already:

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Not sure if this was posted already:

Nice video, although I feel like it sort of downplayed our performance against Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    How this guy get the call while he didn't play in league at all if if i am not wrong? That is kind of insulting.. I know he is very young and maybe CQ saw a future in him but giving him the call that earlier in career is a bit weird.
                    It's a sign of encouragement sent by CQ to the youngster that rates his game & potential.
                    But at the same time, Its more a clear message to all the other keepers in the camp that ATM he isn't favoring any over the other & the WCQ starting position is wide open for all to compete n grab...!

Comment

Apparently Mehdi Taremi has been injured today at the training.
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1328009...…Ù„ÛŒ-(عکس)

Comment

hopefully its nothing serious
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I know a guy like Farzad Hatami is 31 and changed too many teams but the guy deserve a call to TM. He has been League hottest forward in last 2-3 months. Kept scoring in League and ACL

Comment

^right now all our current options are much better than him and there are several others that deserve to be invited before him anyway. Hatami is just another Seyed Salehi...
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I don't mean he is long term shot but he deserves a call in a friendly, other than Sardar who can score both on ground and in air, he can be a good replacement for him. The guy wins lots of battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I don't mean he is long term shot but he deserves a call in a friendly, other than Sardar who can score both on ground and on air, he can be a good replacement for him. The guy wins lots of battles.
                                He is a good target man but we have too many good forwards, unless 1-2 of our 4 main strikers get injured he probably won't get called up, I think CQ already called him up coupled of times in the past tho?

Comment

Working...
                                X