No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never even dreamt of one of clubs being outplayed by Emirati clubs... Now I'm witnessing it live.
    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Traxtro 1-1 Al something

Comment

Foolad was a torture to watch when they still had a chance to make it, now there's no word for it... just give the fans some rope or blades to put themselves out of their misery!

Comment

Great goal by Tractor.

Al Ahlo gifted us that one

Comment

Traxtor 2-1 Al something
            Tezol Tezol Traxtor!

Comment

LOL. Right after Al-Ahli got a little glimmer of hope to make it to the next round Nariman-Jahan took a big poop on their chances!

The way the results stand, had Toni not made that stupid move to bench Ando and Luciano in the last game, they would likely be through to the next round!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                LOL. Right after Al-Ahli got a little glimmer of hope to make it to the next round Nariman-Jahan took a big poop on their chances!

The way the results stand, had Toni not made that stupid move to bench Ando and Luciano in the last game, they would likely be through to the next round!
                I guess it was a board decision and not Toni's decision alone to let the main players rest
                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                  I guess it was a board decision and not Toni's decision alone to let the main players rest
                  Whoever decided to do that was a crazy person. Traxtor lost its chance because of that.

Comment

2-2 lulz

Comment

Why Traxtor is playing anti-football? time wasting is not our style of play... we got what we deserved on that header!

Comment

Tezol tezol Traxtor! ma gol mikhaim Traxtor!

Comment

Al something do bar tala zade be tire darvazeh! booye penalty miad!

Comment

3-2 Tractor is pathetic.

Comment

I can not believe we are playing like this. It is really hard to decide which on is Arab and which is non-Arab club.

Comment

HOW SHIT CAN A CLUB BE?!?!

2 identical goals conceded. Kiram too koneshoon.

My condolences to everyone, we are so Poroo to bash Japanese clubs, where our own League leaders are getting outclassed by Al-Tokhm

Comment

Working...
                                X