No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is why my fav 3 IPL teams to watch now a days are Naft, Foolad and Zob ahan! they give youngsters a chance and they shine! beautiful thing to see!!

Comment

Highlights, Naft:
      http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14254

Comment

Who's coaching PP tomorrow, anyone know?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          GREAT 2nd half from Naft and GREAT result.

They go on top of the table and at least until tomorrow, we have two Iranian teams on top of their groups (for the moment tied with China as the best).

Interestingly, 3 J-league teams will be at the bottom of their respective groups after game day 4 - the only other team in East Asia at the bottom of the group is from Vietnam!
          To be honest they play better football. I saw one of the matches that Vietnamese team played. They lost 3-2 to a weaker Chinese team but they were playing good fast offensive football. That Vietnamese team could win Persepolis or Esteghlal ATM.

Comment

Who's coaching PP tomorrow, anyone know?!
            Abdii

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              To be honest they play better football. I saw one of the matches that Vietnamese team played. They lost 3-2 to a weaker Chinese team but they were playing good fast offensive football. That Vietnamese team could win Persepolis or Esteghlal ATM.
              Playing all out offensive doesn't mean they play well. I'm sick and tired of people who don't understand that solid defense is easily half of the game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

That Vietnamese team could win Persepolis or Esteghlal ATM.
                Lol no way they would beat SS. And even PP with all their daghoon results would probably beat them, they have beaten far better teams like Bunyodkor and Lekhwyia, che berese this minnow Vietnamese team. It's easy to get a false impression when watching these East Asians teams as most of them are agile and play a quick passing game.

Comment

Team faghat naft!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    Abdii
                    I think it's Branko actually, because he said 'Inshallah' he'd be on the bench vs al Nassr
                    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Playing all out offensive doesn't mean they play well. I'm sick and tired of people who don't understand that solid defense is easily half of the game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                      Did you forget the best defense is actually offense? With only good defense our teams can not go anywhere. Concede one goal after 70 min and its over. Iranians are good at offense and we have to use this advantage while we should have a decent defense.

Comment

Did you forget the best defense is actually offense? With only good defense our teams can not go anywhere. Concede one goal after 70 min and its over. Iranians are good at offense and we have to use this advantage while we should have a decent defense.
                        Yeah, but that doesn't seem to be the case for these guys. They've only scored 2 goals in 3 games (plus an own goal the Chinese scored on themselves in the game you watched) but conceded 13 goals!

Also, you have to take into account that while the other J-league teams are struggling in their ACL groups, Reysol who's ranked 11th in the J-league scored 5 goals on these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                          yeah I saw that Brazilian guy on the roster and wondered how come I didn't see him playing, saw he was tall and that's one thing u want in your back line. The Brazilian CB's our league usually import are pretty decent (padovani, and the guy who used to be in foolad).

As a TS fan, what's your opinion on Gordani? Whenever I watch him play I wonder how he starts on an IPL team, let alone TS or TM. Maybe I just caught 2-3 bad games
                          Gordani is a hard worker. He's running up and down the left line all the time. I agree, his defending could be better but that's because he's very offensive orientated. He has good pace and he make some good crosses as well. I think maybe you caught him in some bad games. Overall in the season he has been one of the better players on the team and I think he deserves to be called up for TM as well. But our best LB's are Hajsafi and Pooladi.
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Comment

Yeah, but that doesn't seem to be the case for these guys. They've only scored 2 goals in 3 games (plus an own goal the Chinese scored on themselves in the game you watched) but conceded 13 goals!

Also, you have to take into account that while the other J-league teams are struggling in their ACL groups, Reysol who's ranked 11th in the J-league scored 5 goals on these guys.
                              Still it is hard to compare our teams with Japanese. We hardly play any matches against them. I personally think their clubs are stronger than us. Diego Forlan is playing along Aria Hasegawa in second division J league! From what I have observed we got used to play with Arabs all the time and our performance against them is better than Japanese or Korean teams against Arabs.

We need to break this West vs East division rules in AFC. We need to play against better quality Korean, Japanese and Australian teams once in a while to measure our team abilities. Playing against Arabs all the time makes our teams weak and with no motivation. We need to see some crushing defeats to feel the needs to build up our teams to higher levels.

Comment

Beauty goal by Naft vs Al Shabab (1st goal by Amiri):

Comment

Working...
                                X