Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Fair enough. You can treat him as you wish. No one is suggesting treating him poorly. The play in my view was weak and comical. Will I hold it against him if I see him in person? Definitely not. I'm not laughing at his character just his involvement in that weak play.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Making fun of him and calling him a kid and laughing at him for losing the ball is considered "poor treatment" by me. Maybe you should say something like "Jahanbakhsh loses the ball too easily after a challenge by Bissaka" or "Jahanbakhsh needs to work on his strength in possession". Same message, just more respect for someone I and many of us here look up to and support. I'm not saying he's untouchable, but it makes me upset when the wording here is disrespectful to him and all he's done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Funny the two ppl PFDCers hate on the most come up big today
      I think PFDC hates Locadia more than Murray. With good reason because when Locadia is bad he's atrocious.

Another game Jahanbakhsh plays, another win for Brighton.

Comment

Decent performance by ARJ , he is getting there.
        Is it me or does he lack pace ? He looked slow on a couple of his runs.
        Otherwise he did what he was asked to do.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
          Making fun of him and calling him a kid and laughing at him for losing the ball is considered "poor treatment" by me. Maybe you should say something like "Jahanbakhsh loses the ball too easily after a challenge by Bissaka" or "Jahanbakhsh needs to work on his strength in possession". Same message, just more respect for someone I and many of us here look up to and support. I'm not saying he's untouchable, but it makes me upset when the wording here is disrespectful to him and all he's done.

Read the post again...and note it was about a specific play. I did not call him a kid...I said on the play he was dispossessed so easily...like the expression “as easy as taking candy from a kid" hence why I noted how it was like an adult v a child...sorry I can't be responsible for your ill interpretations and assumptions.

Also note on other plays I praised him when he did well.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
            Decent performance by ARJ , he is getting there.
            Is it me or does he lack pace ? He looked slow on a couple of his runs.
            Otherwise he did what he was asked to do.
            Yes and no. He's not the fastest winger in the world... along with the fact that most wingbacks in the EPL are speed demons like the one he went up today..Bissaka(add guys like Shaw, Yedlin, Walker, Mendy, Alexander-Arnold etc)

Comment

Read the post again...and note it was about a specific play. I did not call him a kid...I said on the play he was dispossessed so easily...like the expression “as is easy as taking candy from a kid" he certainly why I noted how it was like an adult v a child...sorry I can't be responsible for your ill interpretations and assumptions.

You can't accept any blame for being disrespectful I guess. I just wish you were in ARJ's shoes and reading the comments and you'd realize it's disrespectful.

You didn't say taking candy like a kid. Stop Changing what you said. All I'm saying is be a bit more respectful and have more class. You commend him for being so class act...maybe you could learn from him?

"Lol ARJ made to look like a child by Wan Bissaka and disposessed easily during counter...so weak on the ball it's actually hilarious."

Comment

You can't accept any blame for being disrespectful I guess. I just wish you were in ARJ's shoes and reading the comments and you'd realize it's disrespectful.

You didn't say taking candy like a kid. Stop Changing what you said. All I'm saying is be a bit more respectful and have more class. You commend him for being so class act...maybe you could learn from him?

"Lol ARJ made to look like a child by Wan Bissaka and disposessed easily during counter...so weak on the ball it's actually hilarious."

That's the expression. So I have to spell things out for you so you aren't offended on behalf of ARJ? Do you know the chants fans of other teams say to the guy in the stadium? Are you that delusional? Dude get off your high horse. Seriously. I'm not going to even engage you further. I hope you realize the world is not all fluffy clouds and roses. You are like the parents that call me to be kinder to their 19 year old child and not fail him in his class because it will discourage him from pursuing his degree further....lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Stephen’s form continues to be worrying.
                  Most overrated player on Brighton

Comment

Another start, another win for ARJ and Brighton... In a defensive role... with their attack mostly being Ali asghari balls to Murray.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game

Comment

That's the expression. So I have to spell things out for you so you aren't offended on behalf of ARJ? Do you know the chants fans of other teams say to the guy in the stadium? Are you that delusional? Dude get off your high horse. Seriously. I'm not going to even engage you further. I hope you realize the world is not all fluffy clouds and roses. You are like the parents that call me to be kinder to their 19 year old child and not fail him in his class because it will discourage him from pursuing his degree further....lolol

I call out bs when I see it. If you think it's okay to disrespect a team melli player like that you never learned respect from your parents or never got taught a lesson. You're just a keyboard warrior who has no real guts.

What does his have to do with chants fans make? I'm delusional? You make fun of ARJ I'll stick up for him. If other fans make racist chants then what you say is okay? Btw did you know that there are people that are murderers so stealing isn't that bad. That's your logic? Lol

I hope you realize what respect is before you learn the hard way. Or maybe not because you're just a keyboard warrior and so cool and tough behind your keyboard.

Again, if you saw ARJ in person I doubt you'd act this way. Just cause you're on your keyboard doesn't mean lose your class and your respect.

You don't even know who I am or where I come from. I found an example of your shitty behavior and you fail to recognize it after multiple messages and learn from it (yes I'm on my high horse because I don't disrespect Team Melli players and I call it out when I see it). It's okay, not everyone is meant to evolve. You can just stay a shitty disrespectful keyboard warrior and never learn from your mistakes.

WE DON’T TOLERATE THIS TYPE LANGUAGE HERE!
                      WARNED!
                      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 03-09-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Most overrated player on Brighton
                        If clearing the ball in the sky every touch and jumping without results for headers was the pinnacle skill of the game, I know some middle aged Iranians I play with on Sundays that could make it on Bayern and Barcelona haha

Comment

I call out bs when I see it. If you think it's okay to disrespect a team melli player like that you never learned respect from your parents or never got taught a lesson. You're just a keyboard warrior who has no real guts.

What does his have to do with chants fans make? I'm delusional? You make fun of ARJ I'll stick up for him. If other fans make racist chants then what you say is okay? Btw did you know that there are people that are murderers so stealing isn't that bad. That's your logic? Lol

I hope you realize what respect is before you learn the hard way. Or maybe not because you're just a keyboard warrior and so cool and tough behind your keyboard.

Again, if you saw ARJ in person I doubt you'd act this way. Just cause you're on your keyboard doesn't mean lose your class and your respect.

You don't even know who I am or where I come from. I found an example of your shitty behavior and you fail to recognize it after multiple messages and learn from it (yes I'm on my high horse because I don't disrespect Team Melli players and I call it out when I see it). It's okay, not everyone is meant to evolve. You can just stay a shitty disrespectful keyboard warrior and never learn from your mistakes.

Sorry I can't resist. You talk about respect and use the interesting choice of words in the same paragraph.

What's more disrespectfull...calling someone child like or shitty? Keyboard warrior? Who is attacking who? I commented on ARJ play during a match...what are you commenting on? Seriously guy back in the day you wouldn't stand a chance on this forum. I'm not even going to report you but you can learn a thing or two about conversation and discussion after all this is a discussion forum not a do what I say forum or agree with me forum.

Comment

Sorry I can't resist. You talk about respect and use the interesting choice of words in the same paragraph.

What's more disrespectfull...calling someone child like or shitty? Keyboard warrior? Who is attacking who? I commented on ARJ game...what are you commenting on? Seriously guy back in the day you wouldn't stand a chance on this forum. I'm not even going to report you but you can learn a thing or two about conversation and discussion after all this is a discussion forum not a do what I say forum.

You don't have a basic understanding of logic. You are a keyboard warrior because you are one. Grow up past that phase instead of threatening to report me [emoji23]

Comment

What's more disrespectfull...calling someone child like or shitty? Keyboard warrior? Who is attacking who? I commented on ARJ play during a match...what are you commenting on? Seriously guy back in the day you wouldn't stand a chance on this forum. I'm not even going to report you but you can learn a thing or two about conversation and discussion after all this is a discussion forum not a do what I say forum or agree with me forum.

You're free to say what you want. And I'm free to disagree with the way you comment about our heros like ARJ. I guess you can't take criticism?

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                                Hard game FT - Palace 1-2 Albion.
                                Disallowed penalty and soft penalty made it harder than it ought to have been. Dunk MOM.
                                Deserved win, fair result.
                                Palace pressed early, but Brighton played out of the press well. Palace blew their gasket, then got lucky with the pen, with the ref making a close game.
                                Great win. Palace forward line looked good on paper, but the Albion forward line prevailed.
                                Didn't see the game, IYHO how was ARJ today?

Comment

Working...
                                X