Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    My understanding from the start has been that there is 5 million of add-on fees, so i assumed 17 + 5 (add on fees which are unlocked depending on games etc...) = 22 million.

Could be wrong though.
    But Hashemi said 25, not 22. Besides, what add-on or games? This is the money that has supposedly been given to AZ. Not to Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      But Hashemi said 25, not 22. Besides, what add-on or games? This is the money that has supposedly been given to AZ. Not to Alireza.
      Yes I know, this is nothing to do with Alireza

Transfers often have additional fees which are unlocked when certain conditions are met (e.g. the player plays 60 games for the club, then the buying team have to give an extra X million to the selling team). Have you not encountered this before...?

Also 25 million is EUROS that Hashemi is talking about, whereas the 22 million figure (and the 17 million figure) is POUNDS

Bro...

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, Sly

I promise to throw a few more in here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          Alireza's signing interview:

Wow thank you for sharing this beautiful video with us. It’s always so delightful and refreshing to see him play or give interviews. He talks like a true class-act gentleman and a complete athlete.

Amazed by his great command of English and how fast he has improved his English both grammatically and his pronunciation. Wish we had more of him in Iran. Every time I see him talk, I wish Azmoun had 10% of ARJ’s determination and discipline. I suppose out of all our legionnaires who have been playing abroad for some years(current players) only Shojaei, Ansarifard, and ARJ can speak smooth foreign languages? 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Compare those lazy players who are unwilling to learn languages to the likes Padovani who speaks Farsi so nicely. It shows how respectful he is toward the hosts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Transfers often have additional fees which are unlocked when certain conditions are met (e.g. the player plays 60 games for the club, then the buying team have to give an extra X million to the selling team). Have you not encountered this before...?
            No, actually this is the first time I'm reading this. It's weird that the contract would allow add-on for the selling team after playing like a season or 2 with the new club. Usually it's the player who gets the bonuses, isn't it? Uh...well....

Ok, Euros/Pounds make sense.

Comment

No, actually this is the first time I'm reading this. It's weird that the contract would allow add-on for the selling team after playing like a season or 2 with the new club. Usually it's the player who gets the bonuses, isn't it? Uh...well...
              They are usually a feature of the Championship Manager/Football Manager games, that's probably when I first encountered them when I played Champo in the 90s.

You get add-on fees for many different things which buying club has to pay the selling one

eg Player reaches X number of games
              Player scored X number of goals
              Sell-on clause (eg NEC Nijmegen make some extra money from JB having gone from AZ to Brighton)

These are really common, they happen for the majority of transfers in the top leagues.

Comment

Sell-on clause (eg NEC Nijmegen make some extra money from JB having gone from AZ to Brighton)
                Yeah true! Now that you mention it, the same is in Hattrick.

BTW, your green tears seems to have ended up everywhere. The other day one of the Swedish main national TV channels was showing scenes of the WC, from joy to tears and yours covered a good 5-6 seconds of the clip. So did Taremi's.

Comment

Yeah true! Now that you mention it, the same is in Hattrick.

BTW, your green tears seems to have ended up everywhere. The other day one of the Swedish main TV channels was showing scenes of the WC, from joy to tears and yours covered a good 5-6 seconds of the clip. So did Taremi's.
                  I know, my english colleagues at work sometimes talk about it....

Maybe I should make it my linkedin or tinder profile.

Comment

You should do that. You're internationally famous now.

I was watching the clip with an Iranian friend. As soon as your scene came on, I shouted I know this guy. My friend said, yeah? who is it? I said well...his name...hummm.. is Dr. Strangemoosh. lol

Comment

You should do that. You're internationally famous now.

I was watching the clip with an Iranian friend. As soon as your scene came on, I shouted I know this guy. My friend said, yeah? who is it? I said well...his name...hummm.. is Dr. Strangemoosh. lol
                      Dude i wouldn't be able to get a job if they see me crying green down my face.

Funny thing is that I was pretty happy with how we had played until I saw a kid crying and then I just lost it.

Comment

Dude i wouldn't be able to get a job if they see me crying green down my face.

Funny thing is that I was pretty happy with how we had played until I saw a kid crying and then I just lost it.
                        Well maybe linkedin would be too much but you may increase your chances more than already in Tinder.

Lucky you the cameras viewed you after you saw the kid then. Otherwise there wouldn't be an interesting scene and hence no fame. lol

Comment

Oh wow was that green tears guy you? That image became a strong WC capture. Even Fox Soccer TV channel included it in their World Cup highlights. Ironically I recorded that part to keep

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            Oh wow was that green tears guy you? That image became a strong WC capture. Even Fox Soccer TV channel included it in their World Cup highlights. Ironically I recorded that part to keep

Lol yeah...

That game was so emotional - an iranian family were having a fight next to me between a really drunk iranian guy in his early 20s and his (i presume) father-in-law. the young dude was bleeding massively from his hand before the game had started.

Then his ?girlfriend/sister had an epileptic fit and I wanted to help but he pushed me, then fell on the floor, then started fighting his father in law.
                            The russians around us were shocked.
                            Whole thing lasted about 60-70 minutes until security took them all out.

It was hot, kids were crying. I lost it.

Comment

Lol yeah...

That game was so emotional - an iranian family were having a fight next to me between a really drunk iranian guy in his early 20s and his (i presume) father-in-law. the young dude was bleeding massively from his hand before the game had started.

Then his ?girlfriend/sister had an epileptic fit and I wanted to help but he pushed me, then fell on the floor, then started fighting his father in law.

It was hot, kids were crying. I lost it.
                              Whoaaaaa so much drama! 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️[emoji1324]*♂️[emoji1324]*♂️

Comment

Jesus Christ! What an embarrassment! Khat too sareshoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X