Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel like this is the longest layover i've ever experienced as a TM fan. can we please get the world cup qualifiers started? im so bored!

Comment

I miss team Melli give us a game soon please.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Squad will be probably announced on Saturday/Sunday.

Comment

CQ will probably cross Heydari off TM

http://90tv.ir/news/223846/%D8%AE%D8...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Naghshe Jahan stadium in Isfahan from above

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              CQ will probably cross Heydari off TM

http://90tv.ir/news/223846/%D8%AE%D8...84%D8%A7%D9%84
              Yesss, I have been waiting forever for this day to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Yesss, I have been waiting forever for this day to come.
                It would have been a no-brainer to invite him, since the last time he got playing time was three months ago.

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/0...2016-kits.html

guys look at afghanistans new kits. if hummels wants to Sponsor us, why not

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Come on bro. That's exactly what I said, there is absolutely no way these guys are TM material. Mehdi Zohaivi is 28 years old and I can name probably 7-10 wingers that are not only better but younger than him. Same for Ashouri and Doraghi who are both respectively 25 and 28, and there is no way that they are even good enough for backup DMs.
                    We have multiple younger and better players than these guys, SS Khuzestan is good as a team but individually they are not close to TM. The only standouts for me from Foolad and SS Khuzestan are Beytsaeid, who's IMO not a top 5 Iranian striker and Ahle Shakheh who also I think is not any close to ready for TM, won't take the place of some Iranian defenders who have been great such as Hadi Mohammadi, Nejadmehdi, Kanaani, Khalilzadeh... I'm really curious to see who are these 7 players because in my mind there is no way such a thing could happen
                    maybe Abdollahzadeh from Foolad Khuzestan is among them? I think CQ rate him highly and he is probably cleared to play for TM now that he finished his sarbazi

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

ROFL, it looks like Iran started a trend with the Persian leopard on TM's kit.

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

Those are really nice actually. The quality. The embedding. The pattern.
                        Better than the generic stuff Nike and Adidas come up with.

Comment

It's not surprising that small brands that hope to become more prominent try harder, try to do a better job and try to be more creative. Adidas, Nike, already make billions of dollars every year, there is no actual reason for them to be more creative, they already have established, big name costumers.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            maybe Abdollahzadeh from Foolad Khuzestan is among them? I think CQ rate him hightly and he is probably cleared to play for TM now that he finished his sarbazi
                            I was also thinking of Ali Abdollahzadeh of Sanat Naft, who was a regular starter in TM Omid.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              ROFL, it looks like Iran started a trend with the Persian leopard on TM's kit.
                              Actually Danish made goods are usually of very high quality. The kids they have designed for Afghanistan look really great and they are more than capable for make elegant kids for TM with the Cheetah on it. I hope they go with Hummel. It would be very easy for us living in Denmark to buy the kit
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

I wonder where this lions nickname for them comes from though, I don't think lions have ever existed in the wildlife of afghanistan

I do however know one country where they had lions in their wild life until 100 years ago and have had a lion on their flags since 11th century until 1979...

Comment

Working...
                                X