• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko will be the new head coach

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      That is the safest bet after CQ. Any local coach will be the end of our 2018 campaign.

Thank you MR. Carlos for all good memories.

Comment

Iran-Ireland 2002 WCQs

Iran-Saudi Arabia 2002 WCQs

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Guys CQ is gone think about a new coach. Peyrovani won't win the IFF election. It will be either Kaffashain or someone more domesticated, loyal to Mr. Godarzi. Sport ministry doesn't want a manager they want loyal servants. Enjoy CQ's last days in Iran.
          Although I disagree with majority of Khodadad Azizi opinions on football, but I agree with him about the election of IFF.

Basically he said that the president of IFF bar asase shayeste salary entekhab nemishe bar asase refigh bazi entekhab mishe alan hameye azaye majma ya fedrosion zir majmooeye Kafashian hastan va tavasote Kafashian entekhab shodan ina ba heyate ostanha baraye inke posto maghameshono az dast nadan dobare be kafashian ray midan va barashoon mohem nist ke candidaye dige cheghadr behtar hastan.

Ba in vaziyat ya Kafashian entekhab mishe ya kasi az nazdikaye Kafashian mese Aslamian magar inke shiveye entekhabe IFF president ro avaz konan masalan tamame bashgahaye lige bartar va lige 1 + presidentaye ghabli IFF (agar dar entekhabat sherkat nakonan) ray bedan. Dar in sorat we will see the likes of Dadkan or Safaei Farahani as IFF president instead of Kafashian. Dar gheyre insoorat az alan bayad goft ehtemale 99% Kafashian dobare IFF presidente ya kasi nazdike Kafashian mese Aslamian magar inke nazaran dobare Kafashian condid beshe.

Here is what he said about the election of IFF:

*این روزها بحث انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال هم داغ شده است و از کفاشیان؛ اسلامیان؛ دادکان و فتح الله زاده به عنوان کاندیداهای اصلی نام می برند. به نظر شما کدامیک از این افراد برای هدایت فدراسیون فوتبال شایسته تر هستند؟

اصلا بحث قوی تر و شایسته تر بودن مهم نیست و به قول علی دایی هر کسی لابی قوی*تری داشته باشد همان شخص رئیس فدراسیون می*شود. اعتقادم این است که ریاست فدراسیون بر اساس تخصص و دانش انتخاب نمی*شود و هر کسی که رابطه و لابی بهتری داشته باشد و آدم های بیشتری در مجمع داشته باشد رئیس فدراسیون می شود حالا این شخص می تواند کفاشیان باشد که رئیس هیات ها با او خوب هستند یا اسلامیان باشد که در فدراسیون فوتبال است. دادکان و فتح الله زاده شانسی ندارند و دعوا بین کفاشیان و اسلامیان است.

*چرا شخصی با کارنامه دادکان نمی تواند شانسی برای ریاست فدراسیون فوتبال داشته باشد؟

چون روسای هیات ها با کفاشیان هستند. آنها نمی آیند به دادکان یا فتح الله زاده رای بدهند. آنها زیر مجموعه فدراسیون و کفاشیان و اسلامیان هستند و چرا باید به دادکان رای بدهند؟ دادکان بزرگ ما است و آدم فوتبالی است اما اگر جای دادکان بودم اصلا شرکت نمی کردم چون شانسی ندارد.

*بهتر نیست شیوه انتخابات عوض شود؟

حرف من دقیقا همین است. یک زمانی هست که انتخابات آزاد است و 16 مربی لیگ برتری و 20 مربی لیگ یک و مربیان تیم ملی در آن حق رای دارند و آن موقع دادکان شانس دارد اما وقتی می گویند 30 رئیس هیات استان*ها رای بدهند دادکان چه شانسی دارد؟ همین روسای هیات ها اگر متوجه شوند که قرار نیست به کفاشیان رای دهند امروز عوض می شوند. نمی دانم این روش را از کجا آورده اند. رئیس فدراسیون را باید فوتبالی ها قبول داشته باشند. الان پنج تا از روسای هیات ها فوتبالی نیستند و به همین دلیل آنها به خاطر فوتبال ایران رای نمی دهند بلکه به خاطر رفاقت رای می دهند تا خودشان سر کار بمانند و جایگاه شان را از دست ندهند به همین دلیل فکر می کنم شانس کفاشیان و اسلامیان بیشتر است.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            I take Branko over all local (vatani) coaches.

Comment

That is the safest bet after CQ. Any local coach will be the end of our 2018 campaign.

The bolded part is the worse that can happen. If they go with local I predict that they choose Faraki most likely but I hope to not see local coach for now and CQ continues until 2018.

Comment

Stop with the nonsense of local coaches replacing CQ, only emotional responses in here as expected (and unfortunately probably much more to come if CQ is actually going to leave). Show yourselves even more to all the jealous Iraqis that lurk on these forums adoring these type of "we are doomed" "goodbye russia 2018" "no queiroz no tm" posts

If there is a time no domestic coaches will want to take the job, it's now. They will never accept such responsibility with all the expectations and critics that surround them, I give a 1% chance that our next coach will be Iranian.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Stop with the nonsense of local coaches replacing CQ, only emotional responses in here as expected (and unfortunately probably much more to come if CQ is actually going to leave). Show yourselves even more to all the jealous Iraqis that lurk on these forums adoring these type of "we are doomed" "goodbye russia 2018" "no queiroz no tm" posts
                    If there is a time no domestic coaches will want to take the job, it's now. They will never accept such responsibility with all the expectations and critics that surround them, I give a 1% chance that our next coach will be Iranian.
                    He is a fellow Iranian from BS.com. He is very young. Bebakhshesh ye chizi goft.

Comment

Aren't you happy that CQ is leaving? I'm surprised you even started a appreciation thread for him. From what I remember you posted something in the line of "we need to bring the attacking Iranian style back again and we need to get rid of him or something like that".

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        Aren't you happy that CQ is leaving? I'm surprised you even started a appreciation thread for him. From what I remember you posted something in the line of "we need to bring the attacking Iranian style back again and we need to get rid of him or something like that".
                        Those threads were mockery of Mayeli kodan. I was pissed at his crappy coaching and destroying our Olympic Team. I strongly dislike Mayeli Kohan, Ghalenoi, Ajorlou, and Kashani. They are scums.

Comment

Dahanemono saaf kardan.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Those threads were mockery of Mayeli kodan. I was pissed at his crappy coaching and destroying our Olympic Team. I strongly dislike Mayeli Kohan, Ghalenoi, Ajorlou, and Kashani. They are scums.
                            How about Ghotbi, Jalali, and Faraki?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                              How about Ghotbi, Jalali, and Faraki?
                              None are good.

Comment

None are good.
                                I know they are not good. There is no doubt about it. My question was that do you dislike them like Mayeli Kohan and Ghalenoei or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X