This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we have seen it all...
    Kafashians take on why the flight was delayed for 3 hours..
    https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...7874353942464/

Comment

Very impressive performance by Team USA... Hopefully Team Melli can follow their suit and progress on a worldwide platform. It wasn't too long ago where Iran's national team was far more superior compared to Team USA, but that has changed now.

Comment

I pity our team for going through so much embarrassment that this filthy regime makes them go through!! From poor kits to cancelled camps to delayed flights its never ending!

our team represents our entire nation yet our barbaric government treats them like vermin and scum! goes to show how much this regime values, Iran, Iranians and nationhood!

Comment

دیدار تیم های فوتبال ازبکستان و ایران از شبکه ورزش پخش می شود
          تیم های فوتبال ازبکستان و ایران عصر امروز در دید
          اری دوستانه به مصاف هم می روند که این بازی از شبکه ورزش پخش می شود.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            I pity our team for going through so much embarrassment that this filthy regime makes them go through!! From poor kits to cancelled camps to delayed flights its never ending!

our team represents our entire nation yet our barbaric government treats them like vermin and scum! goes to show how much this regime values, Iran, Iranians and nationhood!
            And have you noticed that Mayeli Kodan and the rest of the phony retards constantly screaming that CQ is "insulting our football" don't seem to have a damn thing to say when the national team is handled like a 3rd division club from Bangladesh? Apparently our football can only get insulted when the coach (along with the players) protest against the constant humiliations! This is why most of us feel nothing but contempt for that hezbol schizo and his crocodile tears for "our youth".

Comment

Not TM news, but Japan has scored 3 so far against Iraq in their friendly match today

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                Not TM news, but Japan has scored 3 so far against Iraq in their friendly match today
                Nice. at least 0-5 please.

Comment

And it's only HT

Comment

Yade Asian Cup oftadam

What an emotional roller coaster that day was, we had it in the bag until...

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      Yade Asian Cup oftadam

I actually watched the beginning of that game again, we were playing so confident and in control, after Sardar's goal it all seemed like we are going to easily score couple more, until that mofo sent out Pooladi and everything just fell. Still we should be proud that we didn't lose, we fought until the last minute and tied the game.

Comment

And SK in front 2-0 against another soosk team. 10 mins to go. Today is a good day!!

Comment

TM-News-

Deleted post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                            Yade Asian Cup oftadam

I hold Pouladi accountable for everything that happened to us that day.... He acted like a dipshit and his sending off according to rules wasn't wrong at all(now whether if I was a ref in a sensitive match like that I would've done the same is a different story). Now need to fall on the floor and roll around like a pussy when you're on a yellow and have been simply pushed.

That game will always scar me for life. We could've and should've won that cup with ease yet we blew it all away.
                            Support Iran until the end

Comment

I actually watched the beginning of that game again, we were playing so confident and in control, after Sardar's goal it all seemed like we are going to easily score couple more, until that mofo sent out Pooladi and everything just fell. Still we should be proud that we didn't lose, we fought until the last minute and tied the game.
                              Dagh delam ro taaze kardi pesar.

Comment

Forza Philipines!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X