This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golffan View Post
    This is the most dumb minded managed country in the world. They assign the most Weasels and opportunist characters to sports. Eslamian until yesterday, was talking middle of the road. After meeting with ass-hole Goozdarzi, he has flipped his position. Now folks, look at the following link. They built an attach helicopter in the image of US Cobra helicopters as they proclaimed with a great fan-fare. They displayed it yesterday.

You don't know to cry or to laugh!!

http://news.gooya.com/didaniha/archi.../04/195910.php
    Noo... what... that can't be really? hahahaha I guess I will laugh, wow
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
      This is the most dumb minded managed country in the world. They assign the most Weasels and opportunist characters to sports. Eslamian until yesterday, was talking middle of the road. After meeting with ass-hole Goozdarzi, he has flipped his position. Now folks, look at the following link. They built an attach helicopter in the image of US Cobra helicopters as they proclaimed with a great fan-fare. They displayed it yesterday.

You don't know to cry or to laugh!!

http://news.gooya.com/didaniha/archi.../04/195910.php
      looks like my 6 year old sons high school project!!

Comment

This is from 1980s. Iran NT advanced to Olympic games in Moscow 1980 but didn't participate because USSR invaded Afghanistan! then the story of not having friendly matches, referee bad calls, and typical anti-football from our southern neighbors began. This never gets old after 35 years, it is still the same! IR has not changed a bit!

Comment

تقویم مسابقاتی تیم های ملی ایران در سال 94
          م

Comment

Latest TM Updates

* The Iran-Uzbekistan friendly before the Turkmenistan game will likely be played in Istanbul. Apparently, TM has to transit through Turkey to get to Turkmenistan anyway.

* Contrary to what Kaffashian said (surprise, surprise), CQ's tax issue is NOT resolved yet!!!

* Kaffashian says CQ had not yet submitted his choice for assistant, again surprising because we heard that was done a couple of weeks ago (Nekou being the name that was thrown out at that time).

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Latest TM Updates

* The Iran-Uzbekistan friendly before the Turkmenistan game will likely be played in Istanbul. Apparently, TM has to transit through Turkey to get to Turkmenistan anyway.

* Contrary to what Kaffashian said (surprise, surprise), CQ's tax issue is NOT resolved yet!!!

* Kaffashian says CQ had not yet submitted his choice for assistant, again surprising because we heard that was done a couple of weeks ago (Nekou being the name that was thrown out at that time).
              You forgot to add Kaffashian's statistics of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Latest TM Updates

maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Friendly with Uzbekistan, not bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Friendly with Uzbekistan, not bad..
                    good friendly since Turkmenistan play like them

Comment

I'm so confused. Is CQ leaving or staying? Can someone please summarize for me?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                        he is staying!
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

friendly against Uzbekistan would be great, hopefully wont be cancelled
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

So who's going to the Uzbekistan game? I'm going to be traveling Europe during that time, so I'm most likely going to change my plans and head over to Istanbul for the game.

Comment

we are neoighour with turkmenistan and we have to transit via istanbul, lol, wrong direct, and first fault if we drop points...

if we have a camp there, and friendly with uzbekistan, okay, but normally we should even be able to drive there with bus, lol, unbelievable not to have a tm plane for that period, to bring our team to a neighbour country...
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                thats what i really wanna know ..!!

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                                he is staying!
                                not convinced yet..!! everything so far points to the opposite outcome, but the typical IFF dragging their feet on finalizing any important decision ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X