X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    You asked for it.
    A good match, I like the win, respect to TM, Coach, Players for the win.
    After all As One argue Khakpour may not need two key players, So does CQ . There was no need for those out of control rages.

Why does Chile have 1 goal in this picture?

Also, Asadi's expression in this picture is perfect. The mopey face of a big baby when his plans crash down all around him.

Comment

Even the picture can't properly give credit to the team. As I recall, we won 2-0, not 2-1.

Comment

He looks like he has downs syndrome in that graphic. Seems like a stupid guy.

Comment

The expression of Asadi and Goudarzi after the final whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
            Why does Chile have 1 goal in this picture?

Also, Asadi's expression in this picture is perfect. The mopey face of a big baby when his plans crash down all around him.
            Because i was sleepy when i draw. woke up late, watching the game, finishing a book , follow up Takrit & Aden kept me up late.
            I will fix it.

As for expression , i had one CQ picture in mind so i aplied it to Asadi. not doing good job on that tho.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              You asked for it.
              A good match, I like the win, respect to TM, Coach, Players for the win.
              After all As One argue Khakpour may not need two key players, So does CQ . There was no need for those out of control rages.

Assadi is only a Muppet trying to be a tough guy! the pressure should be on master of puppets! not him.

Here is asadi...

Comment

I disagree that Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun weren't needed.

First we were lacking fresh legs but also good options in second half, which was one of the reasons why we had to play ultra defensively again in the final 30 mins.

Secondly, the two youngster's skills would have perfectly suited the game situation in second half, there was loads of open space the tired Dejagah, Shojaei and Gucci couldn't use.

Thirdly, Chile is packed with quality players. There would have been a lot to learn about positioning, anticipation, one-on-ones etc. for our young men, who unfortunately rarely get the occasion to play such quality players.

Finally, I am certain that at least some international scouts were watching this game.

All in all a big loss that they weren't there and it will only harm Iran's football.

Comment

Where is this guy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    I disagree that Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun weren't needed.

First we were lacking fresh legs but also good options in second half, which was one of the reasons why we had to play ultra defensively again in the final 30 mins.

Secondly, the two youngster's skills would have perfectly suited the game situation in second half, there was loads of open space the tired Dejagah, Shojaei and Gucci couldn't use.

Thirdly, Chile is packed with quality players. There would have been a lot to learn about positioning, anticipation, one-on-ones etc. for our young men, who unfortunately rarely get the occasion to play such quality players.

Finally, I am certain that at least some international scouts were watching this game.

All in all a big loss that they weren't there and it will only harm Iran's football.

As i said before in this regard.
                    Given bad situation that CQ , Khakpour & IFF locked themselves in, with wise decision this could have turned into win & win situation for both CQ & Khakpour if they wanted too. This last episode of my way or no way was wrong .
                    Even if Iran would have lost last nigh many fans( me included) would not have been hard on him since he did not have all his players.
                    He could have handle this differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      Lol no disrespect to Bi Honar, i have nothing against him.

However, the problem with these kinds of posts is that they come back and say "oh hey, that was just my opinion", and that is an easy out for them.

In reality, that is not an opinion. Nobody states an opinion like that. That post (and the plethora of others like it) and written as fact, in a "matter of fact" style.

If it is really your opinion, you should learn how to express it as an opinion and not as "fact".
                      My bad. I totally forgot that most "intelligent" people would need a disclaimer stating that a prediction of a future event should not be treated as a FACT.

I had completely forgotten that the same people who believe in prophecy may confuse my post for one due to my proven prophetic abilities!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post

Actually players from IPL are the ones missing out on playing against quality players, so this was agreat opportunity for THEM to face such opponents.
                        Azmoun and ARJ are already in Europe and have already been in touch with European professional standards in terms training, positioning, anticipation etc. for quite a long time now.

I would say these 2 are the only ones (perhaps next to Nekounam/Shojaei) who have had professional training and faced quality opponents on a regular basis, even at their young ages. Perhaps ARJ to a lesser extent this season, but on the other hand he was also part of the WC squad so he also has experience on the biggest stage.

And if there are 2 players we should not worry about not being noticed//scouted by bigger teams, then it must be ARJ and Azmoun! These 2 have been on (big) European/Dutch clubs' radars for a while now.
                        So I'd say players like Amiri, Ghafouri etc. getting recognized by international scouts in these quality friendlies is of more value than 2 players who are already in Europe and are already on scouts' radars.

Next to that, ARJ and Azmoun, with the European experiences they already have, can perhaps help improve their teammates at Omid. Next to the fact that they are now in their team's practices/team talks etc. which helps the bonding process needed. If by this token they can help Omid and increase our chances of qualifying, then I'd say a possible Olympic qualification is of more value than them playing against Chile, which for ARJ would most probably have been only 10-15 minutes anyways.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

If CQ opts for the new system and positivity seen vs. Chile, then I'd definitely like him to stay given his other attributes and uses to TM.

But if he gets a contract and then he reverts to the old negative system of park the bus no matter how weak the opponent, then I should wish him well and hope he finds a worthy, rich and top notch national team to work with elsewhere

Comment

کناره گیری کی روش از سرمربیگری تیم ملی تایید شد
                            تهران-ایرنا- رییس فدراسیون فوتبال در تایید خبر استعفای سرمربی پرتغالی تیم ملی اعلام کرد: بازی دوستانه ایران با شیلی و سوئد آخرین حضور او روی نیمکت تیم ملی خواهد بود.
                            کناره گیری کی روش از سرمربیگری تیم ملی تایید شد
                            علی کفاشیان روز جمعه در گفت و گو با ایرنا افزود: کی روش اعلام کرد که نمی تواند این وضعیت را ادامه دهد از این سمت کناره گیری کرد.

وی گفت : بر این اساس ما هم نمی توانیم وی را مجبور کنیم تا در این سمت باقی بماند.

ورزشی**9250**1601**

source: http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81547544/

Kafashian confirms that CQ is gone after Sweden match.

Comment

^
                              Date: 29 Esfand 1393

Comment

But do they have a replacement? No... Which means a f'ed up wcq to begin in June..

Comment

Working...
                                X