This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    He is a good target man but we have too many good forwards, unless 1-2 of our 4 main strikers get injured he probably won't get called up, I think CQ already called him up coupled of times in the past tho?
    Yes he did and honestly the guy had lots of up and down, he played for 9-10 clubs so far if i am not wrong. We need to take whoever is ready for next qualification doesn't matter their age. That can be temporary help and take advantage of how in shape a player is.
    That remember me of Marhoum IVIC before 1998 WC and getting sacked by clueless IFF when he invited guys like Nader MohamamdKhani, Zarincheh and few others despite being pretty old(mid 35) and most of these guys played their best football in 1998 WC.

Not saying Hatami is Mohammadkhani or Zarincheh but if he is in great shape why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Yes he did and honestly the guy had lots of up and down, he played for 9-10 clubs so far if i am not wrong. We need to take whoever is ready for next qualification doesn't matter their age. That can be temporary help and take advantage of how in shape a player is.
      That remember me of Marhoum IVIC before 1998 WC and getting sacked by clueless IFF when he invited guys like Nader MohamamdKhani, Zarincheh and few others despite being pretty old(mid 35) and most of these guys played their best football in 1998 WC.

Not saying Hatami is Mohammadkhani or Zarincheh but if he is in great shape why not.
      He's been really great especially in the ACL, on and off in the league.

But right now after our usual 4 (Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard, Gucci) we also have Mehrdad Mohammadi, Beytsaeid, Kaveh Rezaei, Shahbazzadeh who can all finish better than Farzad. Granted Hatami isn't a striker we use particularly to score goals but more to hold up the ball I think Ansarifard can play that role when we will need to, however Queiroz usually does not use a target man as forward which is why I don't think he would suit the current TM

Comment

TM needs a second friendly game really seriously
        While we are in Europe
        Fukking IFF had months to arrange a couple
        Good friendlies with European teams and as usual they blew it 😤😤😡😡

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          While we are in Europe
          i think they will end up playing a local amature team at camp and call that the 2nd friendly..!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            While we are in Europe
            They tried with Croatia but CQ didn't want it.

Comment

Fulham fans miss Dejagah

https://twitter.com/jackellyffc/stat...90989746982912

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                They tried with Croatia but CQ didn't want it.
                I seriously don't get why he declined such a quality friendly. It happened in past also..

Comment

The Croatia matches was going to be too close to the end of the ACL and jame Hazfi final so I can I can understand

But they could get at least Blaruss , Albania or somebody forgod's sakes

Comment

They used to cry about him so often. Typical English fans. Reminds me of our fans

Comment

I seriously don't get why he declined such a quality friendly. It happened in past also..
                      I think CQ didn't refuse the friendly at all, as far as I know IFF proposed June 7th as date, but Croatia insisted on May 27th. 5+2 players would have missed the game (Ebrahimi, Mazaheri, Pahlevan, Ansarifard, Azmoun, Rafiei, Rahmani).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        They used to cry about him so often. Typical English fans. Reminds me of our fans
                        Yes, English fans are notoriously flaky n consumed about "what have you done for me lately" !!
                        any player can go from hero to Zero from one game to the next, i mean Literally..!! especially if they are a Foreign or a high salaried signees..!!
                        CAFC's diluted fans take the Cake in such regards...!!

i followed closely both CAFC n Fulham fan forums during our boys tenure in those clubs and Fulham fans came across much more civil and sensible in those manners ....!
                        CAFC Fans are the True source of their own club's misery over the years, yet they seem to nearly All blame anything and anyone associated with the club than pointing the finger to their own often outrageous misgivings towards their club..! it will be hard for that club to ever succeed at any levels with so much fans negativity and skepticism walloping their fan-base..!

as much as i like the EPL, and would like to have an iranian playing there, part of me always wishes otherwise, because their flaky fans will likely make it so difficult for them to truly succeed in that country..!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          I think CQ didn't refuse the friendly at all, as far as I know IFF proposed June 7th as date, but Croatia insisted on May 27th. 5+2 players would have missed the game (Ebrahimi, Mazaheri, Pahlevan, Ansarifard, Azmoun, Rafiei, Rahmani).
                          Why Azmoun and Ansarifard? As it was discussed before European competition is over, Rafaei and Rahmani won't make it anyway and from starter team would miss only Ebrahimi, not a big deal.. I never got how this was refused(if it was any real offer anyway..)

Comment

Why Azmoun and Ansarifard? As it was discussed before European competition is over, Rafaei and Rahmani won't make it anyway and from starter team would miss only Ebrahimi, not a big deal.. I never got how this was refused(if it was any real offer anyway..)
                            Greek playoffs will end in May 31st, since the league got postponed. Regarding Azmoun, he is currently in Gonbad to take his high school final exams, and will be back to TM training in 1-2 days. From what I understood, he has to finish high school, until he turns 24, otherwise he will become a Sarbaz it seems.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1328315...AA%D8%A7%D9%86!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Greek playoffs will end in May 31st, since the league got postponed. Regarding Azmoun, he is currently in Gonbad to take his high school final exams, and will be back to TM training in 1-2 days. From what I understood, he has to finish high school, until he turns 24, otherwise he will become a Sarbaz it seems.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1328315...AA%D8%A7%D9%86!
                              What is Azmoun's status with sarbazi by the way?

Comment

Kyrgyzstan to play a friendly against Iran on 7. June in Tehran ?

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/attachme...B91-jpg.76846/

Comment

Working...
                                X