Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Worst case scenario for TM would be, if they bring beg Katanec. Iraq will always play on a much higher level when facing Iran. I would be very happy with 1-0 win at Azadi.
    Not possible. Katanec is coaching Uzbekistan.

Comment

Thanks to Suryan team for fighting until the end and didn't employ grass rolling as a tactic against TM. This unabled us to watch a coherent exciting match with 3-0 victory for TM. We could have easily scored at least 2-3 more goals however 3-0 victory is a big win no matter what. With this victory if we win the next match against Iraq we will qualify for Qatar finals, mathematically. So next TM match at Azadi Is a big one.
      Last edited by Siavash; 11-17-2021, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
        Thanks to Suryan team for fighting until the end and didn't empty grass rolling as a tactic against TM. This unabled us to watch a coherent exciting match with 3-0 victory for TM. We could have easily scored at least 2-3 more goals however 3-0 victory is a big win no matter what. With this victory if we win the next match against Iraq we will qualify for Qatar finals, mathematically. So next TM match at Azadi Is a big one.
        Agreed, real props to Syria. And also, great to see them come out attacking and really test us. This is what Iran needs, not 70 minutes of grassrolling and garbage.

On the Taremi note, I really hope he stays quiet and comes back to the squad for the next qualifiers. We don't need more drama. We're very well positioned right now.

Curious to see Beiro vs Abed battle now play out; as well, Allahyar, Noorafkan, Ghayedi and even Sarlak have all earned an expanded look in my book (and I know Ghoddos is a regular, but give the man another try to start!).

Comment

You guys do realize that the only reason why they didn't grassroll is because they sit at the bottom of the table with 2 points and really needed a win? Just watch Iran vs Syria in WCQ 2018. When they scored the first goal they began wasting time in the first half already. Lebanon and Syria are both a disgrace and they shouldn't even be in the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Why is Azmoun all alone again? Did it work last game?
            It worked again just like last time. [emoji6]
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I probably missed it but why wasn't Skocic present ?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                I probably missed it but why wasn't Skocic present ?
                It's best we not talk about it.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  It's best we not talk about it.
                  I'm so confused lol. Was he carded ?

Comment

The actions leading up to this end result are unspeakable.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Do not pry. We must respect his privacy until the facts are known. I will not respond to your pm.
                      How would you like it if someone decided to discuss your unmentionables?

Comment

Yes, he was carded but it's better to remain silent on this matter

Comment

Proud of TM for not grassrolling and fighting the whole match.

Comment

You can’t grassroll when you go down in the first half. However besides the little guy, there didn’t seem to be any fighting or antagonizing from them. And even in the second half the shorty calmed down.

Comment

memo to danshmand

gholiadeh lw please
                              that goal was out of this world
                              by far best goal we have scored
                              this tournment
                              ONLY PERSIANS
                              and brazilians can
                              score like that
                              its street soccer
                              toop plastiKY goal
                              rest of the world
                              dont understand

Comment

Anyone know why Mehdi Taremi wasn't playing this game? Did he have a red card?

Comment

Working...
                                X