Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
    That's why he always struggles against Iran.
    Brilliantly put! [emoji1376][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The usual members, who kept on making excuses for JB's horrible performances a couple of weeks ago, even when from the start it was quite clear that he was not up to the quality and play of the Premier League, are still delusional if they believe that Alireza could save his career at this point.

Only by miracle perhaps. We are talking about a guy who calls his mother every day for comfort and can't shake away his intrinsic nervosity. He could conceal these things in the Netherlands, where the whole atmosphere is less competitive and ruthless, but on the other side of the pond there is no such sympathy and tolerance.

Comment

ALL YOU DOUBTERS ARE GONNA DISAPPEAR WHEN HE STARTS PERFORMING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
          The usual members, who kept on making excuses for JB's horrible performances a couple of weeks ago, even when from the start it was quite clear that he was not up to the quality and play of the Premier League, are still delusional if they believe that Alireza could save his career at this point.

Only by miracle perhaps. We are talking about a guy who calls his mother every day for comfort and can't shake away his intrinsic nervosity. He could conceal these things in the Netherlands, where the whole atmosphere is less competitive and ruthless, but on the other side of the pond there is no such sympathy and tolerance.

How about the fact that this site is called persianfootball.com and he is a young and talented iranian footballer so we care about him and want him to do well?

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
            ALL YOU DOUBTERS ARE GONNA DISAPPEAR WHEN HE STARTS PERFORMING!!!
            It was the same with Sardar Azmoun, but for now they've dissapeared for obvious reasons. These so called supporters of Iranian football, gimme a break all they do is spread their own negativity and insecurities.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post

Your posts regarding Jahanbakhsh only show the insecurities and failures in your own personal life. We are here to show support to Iranian players who play or at some point have played for TM. You could make the argument that he is not good enough or doesn't have what it takes to play in the Premier League. But to bash him and call him a momma's boy, and all the other insults only shows your own failures and lack of character.

For your information Jahanbakhsh has proven himself at AZ which is the fourth best performing club of Holland and he was the star player of that team, showing that at least he can play at that level, so his career is not lost as you so ridicoulosly claim. I would argue that he went to the wrong team and the wrong league. I reckon the Bundesliga and Serie suit his style much better (teams like Wolfsburg, Atalanta etc). However that also remains to be seen, constructive criticism is fine, but what you are doing is just projecting your own negativity and failure in your personal life and projecting it on Jahanbakhsh, which is silly and no one is interested mate.

Comment

Look at the stats for Alexis Sanchez this season. This is a guy who scored 30 goals just 2 seasons ago. I think he has 2 this year and he has played way more than AJ and gets fed passes a LOT more by his teammates.

Every player goes through bad periods. AJ needs time. The team's style of play and the very obvious fact that he hasn't gelled with the players aren't exactly helping his situation but I'm sure he will figure it out.

Comment

I still dont understand why he chose to join a club that only plays ultra defensive. This team has zero plans for going forwars. Most of their goals come from dead ball situations. Zero finesse is involved in their game play. Their style compares to the lower tier russian sides. Not only does it not match ARJ game but it has completly destroyed his confidence in playing his own game. Thanks Brighton for destroying our player.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I wonder if he is going to start against Wolf tomorrow? I think he can benefit by seeing a sport psychologist to bring his confidence up.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                      I wonder if he is going to start against Wolf tomorrow? I think he can benefit by seeing a sport psychologist to bring his confidence up.
                      I'm thinking they will scapegoat him and use Izquierdo and March and pray for counters. The Wolves team is very good and with a piss-poor midfield like Stephens/Propper I doubt they have more than 30% of the ball.

Comment

The lack of football knowledge in this thread is shocking... To blame one player for the faultiness of an entirely defensive tactical system just confirms how arrogant some are.

Reminder-

1) Jahanbakhsh isn’t Messi, you can’t except him to simply take over an entire game
                        2) This is a player who was injured for quite some time, with a quite serious predicament before he worked his ass off in training, bulked up, and regained physicality.
                        3) let’s not forget, he was lost to the Asia Cup for quite a period of time!

At the end of the day, when you join a team who lacks EPL quality in Brighton, you can’t expect to reap the benefits. Brighton had been eyeing him for years now. There’s no guarantee that Leicester’s manager wanted ARJ, it was just the board.

Jahanbakhsh is 25, still somewhat young. He was the leading scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie, the league housing the same Ajax that has triumphed its way into the CL semifinals. I can name countless players who’s first stints have been unsuccessful, such as Mo Salah with Chelsea.

That being said, let’s also remember that it is his first season in the EPL! A season plagued with injuries and time missed from the Asia Cup. The quality of players in Brighton lack the ability to link well with ARJ, and I have yet to see teammates set up ARJ for a good chance. People can go ahead and bitch and moan about one of our star legionnaires, but I’ll still be here, supporting our fellow ham vatan from Gilan.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          I'm thinking they will scapegoat him and use Izquierdo and March and pray for counters. The Wolves team is very good and with a piss-poor midfield like Stephens/Propper I doubt they have more than 30% of the ball.
                          Iz can't go the full 90 or even 30 minutes. He is badly injured and will need surgery at the end of the season according to the Brighton forum. If JB does start, it'll most likely be March and Locadia.

Comment

Brighton team news vs Wolves

Anthony Knockaert will serve the second match of his three-match ban on Saturday. The winger was shown a straight red in Brighton’s 5-0 defeat at home to Bournemouth last weekend.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh and fit-again Solly March are likely to occupy the right and left wing positions, with Jurgen Locadia and Jose Izquierdo the alternative wide options.

Pascal Gross made his first start in nearly two months in midweek and should start again on Saturday.

Veteran full-back and club captain Bruno made a rare start against Cardiff and should be replaced by Martin Montoya who was given the night off.

Yves Bissouma was left out altogether on Tuesday, suggesting the midfielder may be carrying a knock. Davy Propper is expected to partner Dale Stephens in central midfield.

Glenn Murray should lead the line again, although Florin Andone has started two of Brighton’s last three matches.
                            https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/w...-betting-tips/

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                              Iz can't go the full 90 or even 30 minutes. He is badly injured and will need surgery at the end of the season according to the Brighton forum. If JB does start, it'll most likely be March and Locadia.
                              Right. I just get the feel that they blame the Carsiff gsme on him and will either find a formation to exclude him

Comment

Just as we can give people reps for productive/informative and quality posts, there should be a button that adds negative reps (within reason).

Guys, seriously, this is persianfootball.com. A forum for Iranian football fans of Iran’s national football team as well as Persian Gulf Pro League clubs.

This isn’t a website for a bunch of assclowns who are fans only because of the World Cup and who come on here to say 1-2 things about our players because their dumbasses are too ashamed to be fans of Iranian football.

If you’re genuinely not a fan of Iranian football, please do yourself and everyone else a favor and get the **** out of PFDC.

Believe me when I say that nobody wants to read pessimists who aren’t real fans of Iranian football make negative comments about the players we support regardless of their status.

If you don’t support Iranian football that is perfectly fine and okay. There are so many other forums out there for you.

We are supporters of our players, of our clubs, of our coaches, of our referees, of our league, of our national football teams.

We cry real tears when our team gets eliminated from a competition or when we don’t qualify to a World Cup. And I’ve seen other people from this website cry with me (people I never knew in real life but knew on this website) at a restaurant because we love our teams/players/etc. and we unconditionally support them. We don’t laugh at each other if we’re upset or sad. Real fans support each other and this is what our community is about.

Sooner or later there’ll be an option to vote off members and I’ll be the first one to click to vote the first lucky asshole off this site. It is truly and absolutely ridiculous and how many asstards are on here.

Maybe if we made a quick 5 questions quiz before members officially join PFDC. Simple questions like “Who is the highest international goal scorer on planet Earth?” or “Which teams play in Azadi Stadium?” or “What is another name for Esteghlal?” I don’t know.. “Who is Ostaad Asadi” lol. You get my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X