• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    whats up in the circus, any new coach?
    Baba bikhial mohem nist.
    Seat have some chayee and shirini.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      Baba bikhial mohem nist.
      Seat, have some chayee and shirini. "Bebinim Che Mishe..!?"
      u forgot to add the bold amoo, the official FFIRI working Moto..!

Comment

^ humor may give us some temporary relief yet the fact is that IFF mismanagement and incompetence has already put the future of TM WC 2022 qualification in serious jeopardy and we only see official memos like this http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/4775/%D8%A7%...B9%DB%8C%D9%87 that are of no avail. The main purpose of this official announcement is to justify the catastrophic error that Taj et-al made in selecting Wilmots. I continue to hold them responsible and call for the IFF general session to find out what happened and replace the leadership of IFF. I understand that some here continue to say that it's the fault of ministry of sports yet even if they applied pressure, IFF leadership as an independent body under FIFA governance is responsible for caving under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          No matter a foreign or vatani coach , Iran will win all of its next 4 matches.
          I appreciate your optimism Sarbaz jaan. It will be great if you share your reasons for such optimism. You also shared before the Iraq match that Iran will not loose.

Comment

Matkar's recent Interview regarding player selection

Markar Interview

I
            t was Ghalenoei at first in 2006 selected Markar as TM assistant ( Analyst) along with Mazloomi, Ebrahimi, ... then It was Mazloomi who selected him as his assistant for West Asian games and finally he was selected as one of assistant to CQ.

His relation was very good with Amir, and when Amir was a candidate to coach Pakhtakor, he was to take Markar with him but as it goes in Iran things always change for the worse and during CQ time, relation got sour...

Comment

Confessions Of A Compulsive Liar

Branco is one of the options for the national team and we are negotiating with him, but there are other people with whom we are negotiating at the same time. That's why we are not in a hurry to do so

تاج: برانکو و چند گزینه برای تیم ملی مطرح هستند

:" یک میلیون ۸۶۰ هزار دلار قرارداد قبلی ویلموتس با ساحل عاج بود که البته مقداری در قرارداد با ما افزایش پیدا کرده است."

مذاکره با گزینه های تیم ملی

رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال درباره سرنوشت نیمکت تیم ملی ایران گفت:"
              برانکو یکی از گزینه های تیم ملی است و با او در حال مذاکره هستیم
              و البته همزمان با وی افراد دیگری نیز هستند که با آنها در حال مذاکره هستیم.
              الان خیلی بازی ملی نداریم و به همین دلیل خیلی عجله ای در این زمینه نداریم! بحث انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی در جریان است."

Comment

I find it hard to believe that we have ''options'' to choose from, and I also wonder who are these ''options''. I bet that Taj is bullshitting and we will end up with a domestic manager somewhere around late February.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Matkar's recent Interview regarding player selection

Markar Interview

I
                  t was Ghalenoei at first in 2006 selected Markar as TM assistant ( Analyst) along with Mazloomi, Ebrahimi, ... then It was Mazloomi who selected him as his assistant for West Asian games and finally he was selected as one of assistant to CQ.

His relation was very good with Amir, and when Amir was a candidate to coach Pakhtakor, he was to take Markar with him but as it goes in Iran things always change for the worse and during CQ time, relation got sour...
                  Thanks for sharing.

Anywhere to see the whole interview?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Confessions Of A Compulsive Liar

Branco is one of the options for the national team and we are negotiating with him, but there are other people with whom we are negotiating at the same time. That's why we are not in a hurry to do so

تاج: برانکو و چند گزینه برای تیم ملی مطرح هستند

الان خیلی بازی ملی نداریم و به همین دلیل خیلی عجله ای در این زمینه نداریم! بحث انتخاب سرمربی تیم ملی در جریان است."[/FONT]
                    This is absolutely pathetic! TM's 2020 WC qualification is on the line and Taj says that "he is not in a hurry"!!! There is no sense of urgency and he is also hiding behind U23 preparation as if they can't do two things in parallel. Instead of taking responsibility for the disaster called Wilmots and wasting so much time and money, he says "ajalehee nadaareem". Shame, shame!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      This is absolutely pathetic! TM's 2020 WC qualification is on the line and Taj says that "he is not in a hurry"!!! There is no sense of urgency and he is also hiding behind U23 preparation as if they can't do two things in parallel. Instead of taking responsibility for the disaster called Wilmots and wasting so much time and money, he says "ajalehee nadaareem". Shame, shame!
                      Yet some people here said that Taj is actually the ''good guy'' and wants to help TM to get the best circumstances possible. He in fact is one of the major figures of why we are in this huge mess now. I have put my expectations regarding TM to a new minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        He is very deceptive. He said dispute is about 3 months pay and is very simple but does not explain if that simple why no agreement and talks of going to FIFA and CAS tribunal to settle this simple dispute

According to the contract term is for 3 years but each side can ask for early termination, if agreed penalty is 3 moths pay.
                        Taj said Wilmots had resigned before Iraq game therefore he will get final settlement excluding 3 month salary.

Problem with his Argument:

1- Wilmots said despite his wish he sent a complaint letter to IFF accusing IFF for repeated violation of his contract . He said contract is cancelled and requested a meeting outside of Iran for financial settlement.
                        2- Taj met with him and his attorney, and they agreed for him to come to Iran, resume his duties, select players, train, travel to Jordan, play against Iraq and come back to Iran.
                        3- If he had resigned and no longer the coach, why he was coaching TM versus Iraq?. IFF agreement for him to resume without written & separate contract agreement will nullify Wilmots letter.

He has additional claim of breach of entire contract that ,can amount few additional Mill $. ( That is discussion for another time).

Last edited by St_Mark; 12-16-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

You made the impossible happen: turned an ugly Frankenstein-looking fella into a good-looking one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I find it hard to believe that we have ''options'' to choose from, and I also wonder who are these ''options''. I bet that Taj is bullshitting and we will end up with a domestic manager somewhere around late February.
                            by "Options" he mean Branko & Brano

تاج: فقط یک گزینه خارجی داریم

مهدی تاج میگوید فقط یک گزینه سرمربیگری خارجی برای تیم ملی ایران مطرح است.

Comment

If Branko becomes the head coach there’s a high possibility that there will be drama and division within the team.

Those who remember the 2006 World Cup know what I’m talking about. I hope I’m wrong though.

The fact that the Persepolis hasn’t respected his contract agreement and recent drama already being there is not a positive sign to me.

I like Branko, I would be happy if we have him as there really aren’t many options except for domestic (which may not be bad). But he’s not the perfect fit right now for this team.

He’s gonna be vengeful with a few players and that itself may hurt our team. Team Melli May turn into Persepolis. So many “ifs” and “buts”. It’s not worth the risk.

Just hand this team to Vahid Hashemian or Alex Nouri.. or both and Mahdavikia. I’d rather have them than Branko I’m sorry.

Comment

This or that Quiz

Non-stop hiccups or non-stop sneezes?

Comment

Working...
                                X