Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else stopped supporting Perspolis in the light of the latest events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
    Good luck with that. CQ is gone, but his cult continues for a while. This is a repeating story in Iranian community. We make idols and heros from ordinary people-leaders-coaches-players and get sad when they don't fit our narrow definition later. Give yourself few years and see the truth. Once Shah was called Amrican puppet now he is an idol leader, Khomeini was seen in the moon and now he is a blood thirsty mullah, Ali Karimi was a hero and then turned to zero for some supporters, CQ is god for some people and later become the worst enemy. Our people go to extreme opposite degree every damn time. There is no middle ground for us, it is black or white. This shows we are unstable and have no independent set of thinking. Iranians need to think more objectively/rationally rather than sensationally. (Me as well).
    You are asking a group of people who adopted the religion of their capturers and defend those same people 1000 yrs laters to think rationally.

You would have an easier job asking for an in depth systematic review of how Khomeini's hairs on the surface of the moon change the tides.

Comment

Really sour taste left in my mouth after recent events. Can’t bring myself to support them at the moment. Maybe after a few years when it looks like a different team.

Comment

I suppose you guys are against Iran too, because of the current administration?

Mindless snakes

Comment

Placing PP above TM was beyond daft.
          Have u seen anything similar in other countries ?

Have PP supporters in the family who feel their beloved club has been highjacked, their support continues, they're beyond this divide and rule mentality.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

I was never a fan of PP or SS or any club in Iran and have always loved TM.

But since PP was (and is) the enemy of TM, I now am (and will forever be) a PP enemy :-)

PP and Brangoh have been the main reason for all the hashiye and negativity around TM in the past three years at least, and I invite you all TM lovers to join me in being the enemy of PP :-)

Comment

Never supported this team, but I will support anyone who actively works against the current management over there.

Comment

Not an issue for me, I've never supported an Iranian club team, as I wasn't born there so I have no Iranian 'local' team. My dad also doesn't follow football closely, so again not particularly drawn to a particular team. 80% my extended family in Iran support SS though. I've always wanted Iranian teams to win in the ACL, regardless of who it was. I must admit though, my feeling toward PP has definitely diminished following the WC.
                you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                sigpic

Comment

Here is the so called "popular team" Esteghlal fans fighting with Tractor fans, after their loss in Tabriz. Some SS fans insist everyone hates Persepolis and SS is the most popular team in provinces. Here is the moment of Truth watch it with patient. They break seats and throw them and bottles at tractor fans and TT fans throw back stone at them. There is chaos in second floor and insults going back and fort.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=66146

Comment

Most corrupt football club in our league.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                      Here is the so called "popular team" Esteghlal fans fighting with Tractor fans, after their loss in Tabriz. Some SS fans insist everyone hates Persepolis and SS is the most popular team in provinces.
                      Are people on this forum suggesting this? Please can you show me?

From what I can see, most people here (traditionally persepolis fans or with no club affiliation) are just calling as they see things, without any colour blindness? Whether the EsEs fans in 2014 or the PP fans over the last 2-3 years.

Whether it is Esteghlal, Perspolis or Aftabeh-Sazi of Gonabad, what has happened over the recent period has been disgusting and bodes very poorly for Iranian football in general. If Persepolis has traditionally been the club of "the citizens" (which is laughable, given the government links of both PP and SS) then it ain't that anymore.

Comment

I am sorry I thought we were talking about PP and its mostly stupid fans and its snake coach Brangoh? Why are you talking about SS?
                        and FYI, SS would have had the same treatment as PP from TM fans if they were the team hurting TM in the past three years, but they weren't and it was PP.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Whether it is Esteghlal, Perspolis or Aftabeh-Sazi of Gonabad, what has happened over the recent period has been disgusting and bodes very poorly for Iranian football in general. If Persepolis has traditionally been the club of "the citizens" (which is laughable, given the government links of both PP and SS) then it ain't that anymore.

Your post is laughable!

Perspolis is a privately owned "entity" seized by the Islamic Republic of Iran for 43 years and counting. seized as in held "hostage". as in taken illegally. Like a building or a plot of land that was once owned by a private citizen who now resides in London or LA but his land is seized by the IR. would you "Link" the man sitting in LA with IR??

SS was a "Darbar" owned entity. and now it belongs to it's rightful owner, the IR government.

huge difference!! that is, if you could comprehend it. but you can't. I am sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
                            Hey guys,

I was a Perspolis fan since I was a child but after the recent round of events surrounding Perspolis, its player, coach and "fans", not only have I stopped supporting them but went the other way and kinda dislike them team in the sense that I've been wanting their opponents to win every game against them.. Anyone else feels the same?
                            hey Pouya, I have news for you. You were never a fan! but don't worry, Perspolis isn't going to miss you. Please take all of the other fake ass fans with you. don't forget your Japanese Flags on the way out please!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              Your post is laughable!

Perspolis is a privately owned "entity" seized by the Islamic Republic of Iran for 43 years and counting. seized as in held "hostage". as in taken illegally. Like a building or a plot of land that was once owned by a private citizen who now resides in London or LA but his land is seized by the IR. would you "Link" the man sitting in LA with IR??

SS was a "Darbar" owned entity. and now it belongs to it's rightful owner, the IR government.

huge difference!! that is, if you could comprehend it. but you can't. I am sure of it.
                              Look, I don't give a crap about your club and SS.

All I know is that there is one prominent set of fans which has actively been rooting against TM and whose prominent IR-affiliated cronies were talking absolute shit non-stop. A team who still has an evangelist on this forum posting fake stats which miss out the first 14 games of his beloved coach's reign, and who on instagram and twitter are still saying the most disgusting things against TM.

That's enough for me I'm afraid. You can take all your iranian domestic hegemony teams and throw them in the bin, they are all part of the same diseased system now.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                Really sour taste left in my mouth after recent events. Can’t bring myself to support them at the moment. Maybe after a few years when it looks like a different team.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X