Soroush Rafiei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soroush Rafiei

Now that Foulad is without Bakhtiar, Soroush will replace him as offensive leader. He is good, technical with likable personality in and out of the field.
    He has been around with TM youth and among extended list of TM prospects. With more good performance like yesterday against Perspolis he will make step closer to his dream wearing TM jersey.

From Post 05-08-2014, 07:39 AM before WC.

ما و پیام صادقیان ما و سـروش رفیعی ما و فولاد خوزستان

What happened to Rahmani? Sorry if asked before, I'm not up to date.

Comment

Injury.
      He is schedule to have a surgery in Tehran . He will miss First leg of IPL and Asian games at least.
      He was in stadium yesterday watching as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Injury.
        He is schedule to have a surgery in Tehran . He will miss First leg of IPL and Asian games at least.
        He was in stadium yesterday watching as a fan.
        he tore his acl right?

Comment

It hurts to have such fantastic talents but zero exposure to the outside world.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

He's 24 and never played for a youth team and never has been considered for any Team Melli camp. It would be a major surprise if he'd come out of nowhere to become a part of Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              He's 24 and never played for a youth team and never has been considered for any Team Melli camp. It would be a major surprise if he'd come out of nowhere to become a part of Team Melli.
              How? Why should he be a surprise call up just because he doesn't have hype around him?

He has been one of foolads best players for a while now, and last season he really took on a big role in a championship winning team. He is more than worthy of a call up to be given a shot.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he was beast i have no doubt that CQ will invite him to one of the camps
                sigpic

Comment

I liked the goals in Foolad - PP match. You can watch them here:

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

That must be peculiar logic .

1- playing for youth team is not necessarily requirement to TM invitation.
                    2- In fact he has been invited before for TM youth.

* if KHabaronline report is accurate CQ may have already considering such possibilities

کارلوس کروش در مذاکرات جدیدش با علی کفاشیان از او خواسته تا شرایطی فراهم شود که به بازی های آسیایی اینچئون کره جنوبی برود. او در این باره با کفاشیان صحبت کرده و تاکید دارد که می خواهد برای بازی های جام ملتهای آسیا حداقل 4 یا 5 بازیکن از تیم نلو وینگادا را با خود ببرد و به تیمش اضافه کند. او به بازیکنانی مثل محسن مسلمان ، پیام صادقیان ، محمدرضا خانزاده ،علیرضا جهانبخش ، سردار آزمون ، بیرانوند ، سروش رفیعی و

Regarding 24 & Playing Youth

CQ invited much older players , Mohammad Ebrahimi , Dehnavi , AlNemeh. None has played for Youth programs and that did not stopped CQ inviting them.

ٍexample 2009 youth
                    محمد صالح خلیل آزاد از باشگاه برق شیراز،داوود نوشی صوفیانی از راه آهن

،حسین ابراهیمی از پگاه گیلان، محمد باقر صادقی از ذوب آهن اصفهان

، رضا درویشی اصفهانی از ذوب آهن ،رسول کر از شموشک نوشهر

،شهریار شیروند از سپاهان،احمد امیر کامدار از مس کرمان،

بختیار رحمانی از فولادخوزستان،جلال علی محمدی از سپاهان،

کریم انصاری فر ازسایپا،هادی عزیزی از ملوان،محسن مسلمان از ذوب آهن

،حسن جعفری از سپاهان،حمیدرضا دیوسالار از پیکان،آرمن طهماسیان از آرارات

،سروش رفیعی و ایمان موسوی از فجرسپاسی شیراز،سعید خلافی از صنعت نفت آبادان

،علی عموری از فولاد خزستان،علی درخشان ازشهرداری تبریز

،شجاع خلیل زاده از مس رفسنجان،احسان حاج صف

:
                    Example 2009 invitation TM Omid.

کادر فنی تیم ملی فوتبال امید ایران اسامی بازیکنان دعوت شده به اردوی سوم این تیم را اعلام کرد.

سروش رفیعی (مقاومت شیراز)

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

AW: Soroush Rafiei

And Ebrahimi, Dehnavi and Alenemeh have been the backbone of TM ever since that.

Comment

And Ebrahimi, Dehnavi and Alenemeh have been the backbone of TM ever since that.
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

He totally reminded me of Karimi in the PP game. He was absolutely fantastic and would love to see him in TM

Comment

AW: Soroush Rafiei

Sure, it's just that people start having unrealistic expectations quickly. A player in his mid-twenties is not a talent anymore nor has he time to develop much further.

Comment

Working...
                              X