Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is Alavi's (IFF PR) interview in full.

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%B5%D8%AD%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Here is Alavi's (IFF PR) interview in full.

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%B5%D8%AD%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
      Alavi, is that the same old giant TM player during Branko's time?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        The latest from Varzesh3 is that Alavi who is in charge of IFF PR has said that Taj and Wilmots will sign the contract in Belgium on Tuesday https://varzesh3.com/news/1612448/%D...B4%D9%88%D8%AF .
        why not ..... free business trip to Belgium to do what could have easily been done in Tehran
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          why not ..... free business trip to Belgium to do what could have easily been done in Tehran

Comment

I still hope Marc Wilmots will not sign it. We desever a much better coach

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              Deserve vs. reality

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                If you were really interested in what we deserve you wouldn't keep shoving you and your 5 assistants down our throats.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

One thing I really enjoy seeing are all these pishkesvat Iranian football players working in the federation. Like Alavi. And what a well spoken and enthusiastic personality (from what I’ve heard from him) Alavi is. More legends of Persian football involved in our football federation than majles people the better. I’m content in this regard.

Comment

I hope what’s best for our Team Melli happens. I’m hopeful and optimistic in Marc Wilmots.

Ignore the pessimists. They were here in 2011 when we signed Carlos, they’re here now while in negotiations with Wilmots and will be here for the following candidate.

Neshastan baghaleh goad migan lengesh kon, when we are facing economic inflation and our hands are tied. Let’s try to keep positive and support our national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Alavi, is that the same old giant TM player during Branko's time?
                      No, this is Amir Mehdi Alavi. I had never heard of him before. The Alavi you are asking about is Mohammad Alavi who is the latest coach of now relegated Esteghlal Khuzestan.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        lol perks of the position, i suppose.?
                        probably meeting to figure out a scam banking workaround in Belgium to be able to get the guy paid regularly, before he agrees to put ink to paper..??
                        sorta like how Gutter ponied up TM's AC camp expenses ..! I in a tit for tat sorta basis and sidestepped the complicated payment procedure ..!

Comment

It is Monday 5PM is there any news around Marc Wilmots? Taj had said today it he would sign

Comment

The contract with Wilmots will be signed tomorrow in the Iranian embassy in Brussels , Belgium.

I also am optimistic about our new TM coach.

Best of luck

Comment

I just read on Google news that if Marc Wilmots agree he will return to Tehran:

If the two parties succeed in reaching an agreement, Wilmots will return to Tehran to sign a contract and start his task. "

He will not sign in Brussel what I read here before. There is a chance that Willmots did not agree but that we know soon. First it was according Taj Monday that he would return Tehran and now it is today and then it will be tommorw. My feeling is that they did not agree

Comment

So signing is happening today?
                                Would be nice with some pics as evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X