This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
    Because of Ebola virus, I don't know if it is a good idea to go to any African countries at all
    Good point but Ebola is not serious in that regard. South Africa is one of the few African countries that has dealt very well with Ebola despite being affected due to its geographic location.

They will be fine as long as TM staff/players don't share bodily fluids and interact with infected animals which I doubt they will face in the city, training fields, and hotels.

Ebola's outbreak recently has been serious due to education on this matter and inability to properly detect/deal with it such as in airports.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
      Because of Ebola virus, I don't know if it is a good idea to go to any African countries at all
      We should send U19 team instead.

Comment

TM-News-

According to a local reporter in Lyberia, red cross staff are attacked because only people who went healthy to their tents in Order to get their anti ebola shots, suffered Ebola afterwards.
        Crazy thing to say i know.
        Some say it's only to destabilize the country to get them back to the diamond mines. Right now no diamonds are exported because people were demonstrating for better conditions etc.
        Meanwhile an american white guy left the hospital healthy and happy after catching Ebola.
        Till now, no Black survived Ebola.

That's not from me ok. I read that and it Sounds crazy.
        Same is Happening in Nigeria (oil).
        You be the judge.

As for TM: SA is safe, it's an US Allies
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

TM List of 50 players for Asian Cup Games will be released before Dec 9

آذر
          رونمایی از مردان کی روش در جام ملت های آسیا

خبرگزاری تسنیم: طبق اعلام کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا فهرست نهایی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران برای حضور در جام ملت های آسیا ۱۸ آذر اعلام خواهد شد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا به فدراسیون هر 16 کشور حاضر در جام ملت های آسیا اعلام کرد
          که باید اسامی بازیکنان خود برای شرکت در این مسابقات را تا روز 9 دسامبر (18 آذر)
          در اختیار این کنفدراسیون بگذارند. بنابراین در این روز از بازیکنان منتخب کارلوس کی روش برای جام ملت ها رونمایی خواهد شد.
          البته طبق اعلام مهدی محمدنبی،- دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال در این موعد فهرست 50 نفره تیم ملی به AFC اعلام خواهد شد.

Comment

Ebola is devastating, but it has been blown WAY out of proportion IMO, kinda like SARS and Bird Flu.

Comment

So anyone going ? Sweden - Iran! YEAAAAH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY SENSE I WAS BORN!

Comment

If he could set up friendlies with two African national teams, that wouldn't be bad.. just sad he always has to do it through his connections, and IFF members just sit back and wank in their office..

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  So anyone going ? Sweden - Iran! YEAAAAH I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY SENSE I WAS BORN!

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/sverig...ar-inte-klart/

Comment

it does xD I'm just hoping it will be done and not cancelled.

Comment

it does xD I'm just hoping it will be done and not cancelled.

Comment

Sadly Sweden only plays in sthlm but one can hope

Comment

Sadly Sweden only plays in sthlm but one can hope
                          Well, you gotta give it to them, Friends Arena IS pretty sick. Sweden-Portugal was my favorite football match last year!

Comment

But to be fair, I wouldn't mind if it got played later, as we haven't really started our WCQ campaign yet at that moment. The timing ain't the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Well, you gotta give it to them, Friends Arena IS pretty sick. Sweden-Portugal was my favorite football match last year!
                              Friends arena sucks. Like it sucks. The sound in there sucks so big. 10 000 people can scream in one of the corners the other side won't hear shit. -_- I hate friends hahaha

Comment

Friends arena sucks. Like it sucks. The sound in there sucks so big. 10 000 people can scream in one of the corners the other side won't hear shit. -_- I hate friends hahaha
                                Hopefully the game will be played there. Wow, I think that iranians would fill up the entire stadium!

Comment

Working...
                                X