No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is what Brighton fans consider a good performance....khak too sare een team

Comment

Where is ARJ? CH is sub-happy when ARJ starts, but only uses 2 subs today?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        If this is what Brighton fans consider a good performance....khak too sare een team
        exactly - this should probably already be 1-0 or 2-0 for wolves. this has been awful to watch brighton haven't even tried to go forward

Comment

Ryan single handedly saving BHA

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Where is ARJ? CH is sub-happy when ARJ starts, but only uses 2 subs today?
            Brighton fans after the game:

We dO sO MucH bEtTeR w/O jAhAnbAkHszh

Comment

Wolves unlucky to not get 3 points today

Comment

I hope Brighton relegates and JB leaves this crap team

Comment

Regardless of the aesthetically dull performance, this was a huge point for BHA. They are 3 points clear and have a better GD.

Cardiff City need a minimum of 4 points to overtake Brighton which won't be easy with Cardiff City's remaining schedule (vs Liverpool, @ Fulham, vs Crystal Palce, and @ Man U).

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    Iz can't go the full 90 or even 30 minutes. He is badly injured and will need surgery at the end of the season according to the Brighton forum. If JB does start, it'll most likely be March and Locadia.
                    Soooo he went 90 min? Lolol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

A completely undeserved and lucky point for Brighton.
                      If JB had played like Izqueirdo did, the Brighton fans would shit all over him.

Comment

Next up ARJ vs Son...assuming CH uses him

Comment

I was right today in predicting Izquierdo/March.

If I can keep it up, I guess that they will do Izquierdo/March going forward and sub Ali in if absolutely necessary. Then the last game of the season will be Knockaert again.

Comment

they'll get their asses whooped against Tottenham, I am sure it will be a huge confidence boost for JB

Comment

Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

Wolves 0 BHA 0

That's how to park the bus. Full backs are important.

Wolves get their first point in the top flight against BHA at their eighth attempt. Nearly got their second goal as well.

Comment

ryan saved brighton's ass from relegation. but it's still too early to judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X