Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess FFIRI bosses are probably tossing up between Winfried Schäfer and Zlatko Kranjčar to be the next Team Melli coach. I don't think any foreign coach is willing to take the job and if they do FFIRI does not have enough money to pay them.

So who is it gonna be Winfried Schäfer or Zlatko Kranjčar?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      I certainly hope so.
      I also hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        This regime is built on lies deceit and pure BS. From day one when they arrived they promised free this and free that and look at us 40 years later!! The only free thing we got was free proof that Islamic rule is for donkeys !!
        What is more terrifying is the fact that after 40 years people (inside and outside iran) still fall for their lies.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
          I guess FFIRI bosses are probably tossing up between Winfried Schäfer and Zlatko Kranjčar to be the next Team Melli coach. I don't think any foreign coach is willing to take the job and if they do FFIRI does not have enough money to pay them.

So who is it gonna be Winfried Schäfer or Zlatko Kranjčar?
          its more like a choice between proven shit vs a likely turd, on the 3rd-Rated Coaching Candidates Pool..!!
          fitting indeed from IFF's perspective for the 1st rated footballing nation in Asia..!!
          i'd give each about 6-9 months to ruin all the hard work of CQ and send the TM again reeling towards lower echelons of Asian football..!!
          Last edited by BacheLot; 05-01-2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Just call him Ali Hans Daeister, and put him in charge
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، بر اساس اعلام رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال کره جنوبی تیم ملی فوتبال این کشور که هدایت آن برعهده پائولو بنتو پرتغالی است، در تاریخ 7 ژوئن (17 خرداد) در ورزشگاه بوسان اِیژین مِین واقع در شهر بوسان در دیداری دوستانه پذیرای استرالیا خواهد بود

و چهار روز بعد از آن (21 خرداد) هم در دیدار دوستانه دیگری از ساعت 20 به وقت محلی (15:30 به وقت تهران) در ورزشگاه جام جهانی واقع در شهر سئول از ایران میزبانی خواهد کرد.

June 11
              Korea VS Iran

Seoul World Cup Stadium

Comment

^seems like SK is desperate for a moral boosting friendly ...!
                something tells me its the Korean Federation that has been single handily pursuing this preparatory match and wouldnt be surprised if they have agreed to pay for all associated expenses too..!? this is a golden chance for them to manhandle a likely cluelessly coached TM in a complete disarray after IFF seating on their asses, pissing away many MONTHS of precious time supposedly searching for new top class EU coach...! forget the top class replacement coach, for time being its a Big IF we would even have any head coach announced in time to adequately prepare for this match...!!?
                if the current IFF SNAFU is to continue to persist past Mid May , i think the wise move would be to just cancel and spare us the likely blushes and the ensuing sever confidence damage..!
                Last edited by BacheLot; 05-03-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^seems like SK is desperate for a moral boosting friendly ...!
                  something tells me its the Korean Federation that has been single handily pursuing this preparatory match and wouldnt be surprised if they have agreed to pay for all associated expenses too..!? this is a golden chance for them to manhandle a likely cluelessly coached TM in a complete disarray after IFF seating on their asses, pissing away many MONTHS of precious time supposedly searching for new top class EU coach...! forget the top class replacement coach, for time being its a Big IF we would even have any head coach announced in time to adequately prepare for this match...!!?
                  if the current IFF SNAFU is to continue to persist past Mid May , i think the wise move would be to just cancel and spare us the likely blushes and the ensuing sever confidence damage..!
                  Agree with likely SK motives for this match. However, a loss to SK is the same as playing no game on this FIFA match (ie no points gained in the FIFA system). Staying home will further the disconnect of the TM players from their national duties. Additionally, a blushing loss may light fire underneath IFF to wake up and do something useful for once. Having said that, I really hope our boys remember CQ's words of unity and inspiration for this match and beyond.

Comment

Iran’s Allahyar Sayyadmanesh Said to Join Fenerbahce

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran’s Esteghlal striker Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will reportedly join Turkish football giant Fenerbahce.

Local media reports suggest that the Iranian club has reached an agreement with Fenerbahce to sell its prodigy for one million dollars in the summer.

The 18-year-old striker joined Esteghlal from Saipa on a five-year contract last summer.

He had been previously linked with a move to another Turkish giant Galatasaray in the January transfer window.

Sayyadmanesh was a member of Iran U-17 football team who qualified for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup quarter-final in India in October.

He scored three goals against Guinea, Germany and Mexico.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...oin-fenerbahce

Comment

^i thought he got injured..? it isnt serious, hopefully ..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ^i thought he got injured..? it isnt serious, hopefully ..?
                        They're nursing him because he's their cash cow after they have to give Schafer 1.2 million for canceling his contract.
                        Disgusting how they let agents write the contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Iran’s Allahyar Sayyadmanesh Said to Join Fenerbahce

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran’s Esteghlal striker Allahyar Sayyadmanesh will reportedly join Turkish football giant Fenerbahce.

Local media reports suggest that the Iranian club has reached an agreement with Fenerbahce to sell its prodigy for one million dollars in the summer.

The 18-year-old striker joined Esteghlal from Saipa on a five-year contract last summer.

He had been previously linked with a move to another Turkish giant Galatasaray in the January transfer window.

Sayyadmanesh was a member of Iran U-17 football team who qualified for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup quarter-final in India in October.

He scored three goals against Guinea, Germany and Mexico.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...oin-fenerbahce
                          When did tasmin report a transfer rumor that became true?

Comment

Petition to make Ehsan Singapore next TM coach

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                              Petition to make Ehsan Singapore next TM coach
                              ill be the first to sign
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Friendly vs Tunisia seems to not be happening anymore it shows on every website that they are playing Iraq and not iran

Comment

Working...
                                X