Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM analyst Merdad Khanban has posted a picture on Instagram comparing Goodarzi and Kafashian to characters from Shabhaye Barareh.

Show me one other place in the world where national team staff do such a thing. CQ and his staff are behaving extremely unprofessional and are being very very disrespectful.

source: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=216401

Comment

This whole fiasco is so annoying. Both the government and CQ are being so stubborn, there needs to be a 3rd party to resolve these issues, maybe the IAEA?

Comment

If they have terminated with UHL sport, then why is their flag still in the conference room??

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Good luck waiting for someone coming out of Jamkaran well. I am not one of those gullible dudes.

@ Khodam: your avatar reminds me of one of the vampires in Van Helsing movie, is that right?

It is from that movie with vampires and werewolves, "the under world". Her expression often shows how I feel about Iran football.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            TM analyst Merdad Khanban has posted a picture on Instagram comparing Goodarzi and Kafashian to characters from Shabhaye Barareh.

Show me one other place in the world where national team staff do such a thing. CQ and his staff are behaving extremely unprofessional and are being very very disrespectful.

Unfortunately, this is expected from a very weak and incompetent IFF management. CQ and his staff are all employees of IFF. In this part of the world I cannot give interviews and opinion about my existing clients or employer. As much as I dislike the IFF, I expect them to at least show some leadership all the way down to our national demise. Spineless, corrupt idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post

Show me one other place in the world where national team staff do such a thing. CQ and his staff are behaving extremely unprofessional and are being very very disrespectful

Can you tell me what Markar, Oceano, Dan Gaspar, Dr. Khanlari or Mikko have done to be judged as unprofessional and disrespectful?

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                It is from that movie with vampires and werewolves, "the under world". Her expression often shows how I feel about Iran football.
                Which one? I can not recall this vampire from underworld 1 or 2. She does not look like Seline (Kate Beckinsale).

Comment

TM-News-

Which one? I can not recall this vampire from underworld 1 or 2. She does not look like Seline (Kate Beckinsale).
                  TM news thread have turned into a movie thread now...
                  Last edited by FootballeKhob; 04-15-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Work with $10 (30,000 toomans) for upper deck and $20 for lower deck guys. I think that's more than reasonable for ticket prices in Tehran for Azadi to be filled to capacity during a good game.

That's still well over $1 million in revenue (35000 x $20 + 60000 x $10). Even at half capacity for a free game against Australia or Japan, that's still over $0.5 million in profit. That doesn't include concession sales (which they really should work on) or selling of TV rights which is a must.

Couple of those games and IFF will have enough money to fix TM's training facilities. The only problem is when it comes to sales and marketing, they're just at zero! TM is a brand and a gold mine.
                    $800 Million dollar deal with Russia for surface to air missiles which is probably good for nothing!!!! ... they don't care about TM training facility!!

Comment

Sorry for the off topic post. But the TM news tread is nothing more than TM soap opera these days. There is very little benefit in believing anything we hear.

Comment

Lool, this TM thing is turning into a real mess...

Comment

They need to fix it fast,before our first game June 14

Comment

It'll be fixed by June, it's just annoying af

Comment

I'll say it now and I'll say it 400 times over. Nourollahi MUST be called up to TM.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                                I'll say it now and I'll say it 400 times over. Nourollahi MUST be called up to TM.
                                Amen. Ali Karimi + Nourolahi, our next probable CM/DMs in the near future. Hopefully Ezzatolahi joins soon as well

Comment

Working...
                                X