No announcement yet.

Iran vs Uzbekistan 9/11/2018 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We badly need Sardar Azmoun, without him our productivity in front of the goal drops by 90% or so

Comment

In other words: our team is not complete without him

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        I think Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, major parts of Iraq, and the Vatican cathedral will disagree with the last part of your statement.
        In Afghanistan and Iraq it's not the government forcing its female citizens to wear hijab. It's mainly their family's moral/religious traditions forcing their daughters/wives wearing hijab.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          We badly need Sardar Azmoun, without him our productivity in front of the goal drops by 90% or so
          Really cause we still won 1-0...

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Saudi allows women in stadiums and Afghanistan now has beautiful pop stars performing half time shows in their football stadiums....so yes IR is managing to do the unthinkable and make us look the most backwards
            Yup - even Afghanistan allows it. But ease up with the facts bro - you are going to easily offend Sirvan, he doesn't like when dooshmand say truth about IR. He isposting in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
              LMFAO, Y'all need to stop acting like this Dollar store Ali Daei is the end all be all of Iranian strikers. Not much would have been different if we had Azmoun up there today.
              Last edited by The; 09-11-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                you didnt even mention amiri, who arguably could walk straight in and replace ebrahimi
                That is very true. Sometimes, we underestimate the tools we have under CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Heading to the traditional 1-0 scoreline
                  You know, there is nothing wrong with that... if it accomplishes the goal, that is all matters. Italy used to do that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Yup - even Afghanistan allows it. But ease up with the facts bro - you are going to easily offend Sirvan, he doesn't like when dooshmand say truth about IR. He isposting in this thread.

yes this was the exact video I was referring to I remember you had shared this in the general forum. truly remarkable for them and a reminder for us how freaking awful IR is....
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ah yes the classic 1-0 result, CQ will be happy with the result

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Ah yes the classic 1-0 result, CQ will be happy with the result
                        As he should. This isn't FIFA... The defensive style team melli plays with, 1-0 victories are an excellent result always.

Comment

Funny funny I thought I'd never ever say irans problems currently is strikers.. we have goalie defence and mid.. I am so proud .. in a country where everybody just wants to play attack.. carlos managed to fix our stupid culture.. let's ask him to try to over throw IR
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This is an Uzbek team thats probably at QF level for the Asian cup.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei is a good striker for when we are playing defensively against world class opposition (Spain, Portugal) given his workrate and physicality. Azmoun is fantastic against Asian or solid opposition where we can assert ourselves in possession and offensively.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

did we wear adidas or uhlsport today?

Comment

Working...
                                X