Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ kojai? Your absence already felt. 23 game unbeaten streak of WCQ in the toilet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this a CQ vs Wilmots discussion? Both coaches inherited the team/politics/situation and is doing the best with it. CQ is king and will always be king in TM history. But to brush aside Wilmots because he isn’t immediately able to fill CQs shoes is a self-fulfilling prophecy. No one can fill CQs shoes.

Comment

Can someone close this BS thread please? I've had it with pessimist TM fans who start crying as soon as our national team has a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
        Can someone close this BS thread please? I've had it with pessimist TM fans who start crying as soon as our national team has a bad day.
        If you don't like it, don't visit this thread. Likewise feel free to open an "optimistic" thread.
        This thread is not violating any forum rules whether we like the content or not!
        Thanks
        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 10-15-2019, 10:53 PM.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          If you don't like it, don't visit this thread. Likewise feel free to open an "optimistic" thread.
          This thread is not violating any forum rules whether we like the content or not!
          Thanks
          I know it's not violating any forum rules, but it's still BS.

Comment

Back to topic please. Thanks.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post

Specially when his game system is quite the opposite to the previous coach. Change needs time. In the end we will make it to the next qualifying round and get better. Lets not bash him at this stage. (OK a lil bit maybe for the sake of it but not too much )
              The problem is that Wilmots does not have any system. He just instructs the players to run forward and see what happens.

Comment

atleast now, Wilmots has an reality check. Ofcourse the humidity plays a big role in our players energy levels but come on.. they are professionals. they should drink some energy drinks to get their sugar levels up! atleast now he should know what the problems are

Ehsan needs to fkn retire, the guy shoots from the middle of the field just to impress. he's an attacking midfielder but the worst one i've ever seen, his first touches are AWEFUL ( which btw led to the penalty ).
                Mehrdad mohammadi might be a good player but he was nowhere to be seen apart from 1 shot.
                Rezaeian is a good player but come on, showing your intentions in the 1st minute by laying on the ground and complaining to the referee's because their defender just hold your hand is just disgusting. if he just played he might of got the cross and a goal for us.
                ZERO distribution from Hajsafi, even ebrahimi didn't know what to do with this guy.... ebrahimi tries to distribute well but he needs another AM to help him with that. ehsan wasn't helping ebrahimi but making his day tougher than it should have.

good points, the team tries to build up from the back (before we conceded) after that it was a disaster, and again fucking ehsan lobbing the ball in hope of a fluke goal. fuck him. get him off and wilmots should be a man and punish him for the countless errors he had.
                another good point is leaving out JB, JB needs to man the fk up and stop acting like a bitch and play like he used to play. as if he's scared of the english.

eitherway, sometimes a loss can help you realize things. we need more friendlies, more preparation than everyone else.. just like king Queiroz said. hopefully we come out on top. i'm not gonna worry anymore because the end of the day, im not going to benefit from it apart from health issues because of our mismanagement and amatures who run everything in the country.

Comment

We have played a decent Team on their soil. Bahrain just have won the WAFF Tournemant and gave the Koreans a run for their money in AC 2019.
                  I was overall happy with our performance, since we were the better Team creating more chances against a tough opponent. I think with a little bit of luck we could have get a Penalty to equalize the game, since a Bahraini player touched the ball with his hands. Anyways, we will defeat both Bahrain and Iraq at home, i just hope that we will draw with Iraq away- from here we should win all our upcoming games.

Comment

Gear up for Iraq to play like 1970s Holland against us and then become Maldives against Bahrain again.

Comment

Iranian fans at its best
                      One loss in a long ass campaigne and some want Wilmots head on a speer :facepalm:
                      Calm the gooz down ffs. Did you really expect TM to steamroll Bahrain on their pitch?
                      How long are you following iranian football? You do realise that we have an aweful record vs Bahrain on their ground ever since?!

TM performance was terrible but how can you blame Wilmots for that?!
                      Whole team played shit and that's something the whole staff has to work on.

Rather lose against Bahrain at this stage of the qualification due a k!ri penalty than later when it's Do or Die.

Azmoun and Hajsafi need to learn to calm down with the referee. It's an aweful tradition and we already have this reputation when it comes to argueing with the referee.
                      There are plenty of things Wilmots will have to work on so let's give this man time.

We hade terrible games under CQ aswell.

Calm your pestoons and support your team in bad times too, not only when winning 14:0.
                      Last edited by Ali.Karimi79; 10-16-2019, 05:08 AM.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        I see it Algeria 2:0 Colombia of Carlos Qurioz. But still Carlos Qurioz is my hereo in Iranian football I would cry if I would ser him in real and thank him for bring Iranian football to World Class level
                        You would cry for a guy over a game of football? Man, iranians have to stop being so emotional. There are more important things to cry and care about in life than football.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                          What about the time as lost to Lebanon, Uzbekistan , drew to Turkmenistan and Oman. Did those things not happen?
                          The losses against Lebanon and Uzbekistan were in 2012 just a little over a year after Carlos Queiroz had taken over a dysfunctional Iran national team. Besides Japan in 2019 after that he did not lose an official match in Asia in regular time. On the flip side Wilmots took the sturdy ship Queiroz built over the past 8 years and crashed it in his 2nd official match. So it's not alarmist to say the loss to Bahrain was a disaster. It was a disaster! We were able to come from behind to tie Portugal in the world cup just last year, but we cannot come back to tie freaking Bahrain..

Comment

looks like some Colombian players are not happy with CQ, from twitter;

"PINO: "COLOMBIA IS NOT IRAN" #FSRadioColombia |
                            @PinoCalad
                            He recalled the passage of Carlos Queiroz through the Iran National Team to demand another game model with the Colombian National Team."
                            https://twitter.com/FOXSportsCo/stat...39451449253888

Comment

Someone asked the last time I watched a TM game. I have watched every single Iran game being a friendly or official game going back to the 1998 qualifiers. There maybe a few shitty friendliest I missed but any official game in any capacity I’ve seen. The loss was very alarming. CQ lost at the beginning to Lebanon and Uzbekistan from the Sunday league inherited which was stated so perfectly. He rose from the ashes and build up the team. This coach crashed and sunk a perfect ship that was running so smoothly. A fan must be blind or not capable of seeing tactics and plans not to get this. The performance was pathetic. Players were not motivated and had no game plan. Very pathetic by then with so much experience and zero leadership by Wilmots. He had no plans. Subs didn’t work. Ehsan is an idiot for his shit shots. You think under CQ anyone would dare to shoot from where he did????

CQ gave crazy discipline and ran a tight ship. The stupid Iranian mentality returns with an idiot like haji safi attacking the ref. That’s the difference there. This is not pessimistic. It’s REALISTIC.

Comment

guys please close this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X