Clear All

Better than nothing

They are ranked 100 th by FIFA

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Better than nothing

They are ranked 100 th by FIFA
      Yes.

Also it's too late to organize a friendly with Euro teams who plan their fixtures months in advance. At least Iran will have their full squad for this game unlike the Croatia proposed date.

Apart from away 3-0 defeats to Aus and Jordan, Kyrgyzstan did okay in their other fixtures and troubled Australia/Jordan in their home games.

Comment

Confirmed by FIFA now.

http://www.fifa.com/associations/ass...irn/index.html

Comment

Certainly nothing to be happy about, playing a friendly against Kyrgyzstan. Now they are just playing to not lose a FIFA match day.

Comment

Diego and Mikko are both present at TM trainings

http://90tv.ir/news/255927/%DB%8C%DA...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

I don't know which players CQ plans to use in both games but it's definitely time to give some minutes to Mohammadi before the 3rd round begins ! I'm not comfortable with Hajsafi being our LB vs good or decent teams like Korea, Uzb ,Qatar...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                I don't know which players CQ plans to use in both games but it's definitely time to give some minutes to Mohammadi before the 3rd round begins ! I'm not comfortable with Hajsafi being our LB vs good or decent teams like Korea, Uzb ,Qatar...
                I just hope he finds a solution for our GK problem because I am absolutely not comfortable with Haghighi in goal at the moment.

Comment

Oh we went from Norway and Croatia to Kyrgizstan? Ooohhh ... ohh... ok

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    Oh we went from Norway and Croatia to Kyrgizstan? Ooohhh ... ohh... ok
                    Norway was never confirmed. Just rumors by dallals.

Comment

is not the greatest friendly but a friendly is better than nothing

Comment

Kyrgzstan is good simulation for Syria, both will play very defensive. It is actually a good choice. We have trouble handling such teams.

Comment

Whatever happened to the CAFC? weren't we suppose to put together a tournament for Central Asian teams? Thats what we really need right now some enduring mini tournament to boost the squads morale and gameplay.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ansarifard has arrived as well

Comment

Azadi Stadium gets a new pitch

Comment

What about installing the seats in Azadi , Goudarzi said before that seats on the upper level of Azadi will be installed by TM's

First WCQ match vs. Qatar on September first !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X