• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Id love to have an upper body like kannani
    Don't we all!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Don't we all!
      Thing is if i killed myself exercising 5 days a week and went on a strict diet id sort of be like that. I have broad shoulders... problem is that when i eat the food goes 1 place.. str8 to the belly and i end up looking like tony soprano
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Thing is if i killed myself exercising 5 days a week and went on a strict diet id sort of be like that. I have broad shoulders... problem is that when i eat the food goes 1 place.. str8 to the belly and i end up looking like tony soprano

Comment

beiranvand was so good this game

Comment

Hahahhaha ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              I tend to have a different opinion in regards to your last statement. I think azmoun would have made a huge difference, I remember a pass to Karim in almost the middle of the 18 yard box with clear sight of goal and he took an eternity to control and decide what to do with it, by the time he took the shot the defender was right in front of him who block the shot. He also had a few other opportunities that azmoun, who is a bit faster, would have potentially done better with.
              Azmoun himself can at times dribble too much and lose the ball in front of the goal. Not to talk about his misses. Although I would use Azmoun ahead of both Ansarifard and Taremi in an official game (because of his experience against big teams and as you say because he's a bit faster), nothing says that Azmoun wouldn't have missed that opportunity that Ansarifard missed.

Comment

My rating :

Beiro : almost perfect. He just release the ball in a cross when hiting one of our players (Hajisafi?)
                Mohammadi : disappointing.
                PAG : money money money
                Kanaani : was average/OK
                Rezaeian : always choose to hardest way
                Ebrahimi : OK
                Hajsafi : OK except some bad choice
                Taremi : ometimes he plays more to draw fault than to build our (counter) attacks
                JB : Good
                Ansarifard : not fond of him

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  I think Azmoun is our best player and his aerial game is the closest thing we have to the highest tier of class. Although I agree with your point about having good players in every position (perhaps except central midfield and attacking CM/playmaker roles. We certainly are stacked in the wing-forward positions with about six players who can play either flank ) I do think Azmoun is a level or two better than any other centre forward we have and having a threat like him available is better for the big opponents.
                  Having said that , Taremi is also important but his role is more of the support striker and his actual importance is augmented based on his understanding with Azmoun, let alone his awkward style of play and how he stretches the opponent defence.
                  I agree that Azmoun is our best striker but is there a huge difference between him and Ansarifard or Taremi? Even though there is a difference, I don't think the difference is that significant. The question is if the presence of Azmoun would have made a huge difference for TM against Korea as a whole. Honestly, I don't think it would.

Comment

Am I the only one here who isn't happy with Hajsafi at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                      Hope Ezza finds a decent club where he gets enough playing time to warrant a place in the TM starting eleven. I would love to have him play next to Ebrahimi with Ghoddos as a inverted winger and JB as a right winger.

Comment

Care to elaborate ?

I think Hajsafi has his limitations, and he has a few annoying tendencies, but overall he’s a very good at managing the tempo of the game and connecting the different parts of the field.

He does this much better than Ebrahimi and and Saed.

Even if you have quality CM/DM like ezatollahi or Ebrahimi, you still need someone to run around the midfield making all these little quick passes like Hajsafi.

Additionally, he is better going forward than the other two midfielders, and is the only one of the three who is actually quick/ technical enough to push the ball up by himself instead of passing it back or into the sky.

Yes, His random long shots are annoying.
                        Yes, sometimes he has his brain farts.
                        Which can be frustrating.

But honestly, Hajsafi is pretty solid in the midfield and with the current lack of midfielders we really don’t have anyone with his experience and quality to warrant not playing him.

The only way to not play Hajsafi would
                        Be to use Ebrahimi and ezatollahi, with Ghoddos in front.

But even then, the passing range of Ebrahimi is very limited and ezatollahi is more of a long passer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

You're not alone.
                          He's wildly inconsistent.
                          His defense has always been quite bad. Very late to intercept or catch attakckers. Offensively he sometimes finds space, but 2 minutes later rushes a play or runs right into traffic.
                          In short, he's not exceptional in any of the responsibilities he has.
                          I'd rather Ezatollahi (in-form) and Ebrahimi or a more defensive midfielder sit in those positions.

I say all this, yet ever TM coach from U-17 to the seniors team loves him!

Comment

I think if we want to play more attacking football, which seems to be Wilmots goal, its better if we play a double pivot with saeid and omid. They are the best defensively and can provide the balance as rest of team goes forward. With omid, saeid can also be freed up slightly to show his box to box tendencies, which esp when he burst on the scene with TM and rostov were some of his best qualities. Hajsafi can rotate in, be subbed in for different situations.

Comment

I actually liked Haji Safi-Ebrahimi combo much more than any combination with Ezzatollahi. Much better flow of the game and not the least no stupid fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                I actually liked Haji Safi-Ebrahimi combo much more than any combination with Ezzatollahi. Much better flow of the game and not the least no stupid fouls.
                                despite all his mistakes? seriously??

Comment

Working...
                                X