Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PES 2017 World Cup 2018 simulation

Hi guys
    This guy is letting the PES game engine simulate all of the world cup 2018 matches - and they have turned out quite interesting! Most of the games have turned out quite realistic.
    I'm not going to spoil anything, but you should check out our three group stage matches:
    The first game against Marroco:

The second game against Portugal:

The final game against Spain:

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    Hi guys
    This guy is letting the PES game engine simulate all of the world cup 2018 matches - and they have turned out quite interesting! Most of the games have turned out quite realistic.
    I'm not going to spoil anything, but you should check out our three group stage matches:
    The first game against Marroco:

The second game against Portugal:

The final game against Spain:
    There is already round of 16 we play Russia and we play fantastic if we play like this we would be coming very far!! lost aginast Morocco and win Spain and Portugal and Russia in the round of 16.. What will be the result
    I was so happy and to see the match I feel this World Cup 2018 will be different for us and we will write History with CQ!

https://youtu.be/kj9xKEDdYBI

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      There is already round of 16 we play Russia and we play fantastic if we play like this we would be coming very far!! lost aginast Morocco and win Spain and Portugal and Russia in the round of 16.. What will be the result
      I was so happy and to see the match I feel this World Cup 2018 will be different for us and we will write History with CQ!

https://youtu.be/kj9xKEDdYBI
      Hey my friend,

Will you be releasing a World Cup Patch for 2018 PES 2018 with original Iran players and jerseys?

Like your PES Pro League patch back then?

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
        Hey my friend,
        Will you be releasing a World Cup Patch for 2018 PES 2018 with original Iran players and jerseys?
        Like your PES Pro League patch back then?
        If we get so far we will be respected as a team and CQ will stay for 4 more years till WC2022 and the world will look diferent to us and even big country's then ready to play us and take us seriously.

Like South Korea did suprise us at the World Cup 2002 getting to the Semi-Final and nowbody ever would had thought about that, so why not Iran in 2018?

Comment

I did not want to spoil it but YES- and what a game against Russia! Next stop is Argentina!!
          In the simulation, they beat Australia 6-1 . Could have easily been 10-1 !

Comment

Wow, this got me thinking, imagine if we topped the group irl as well, and Saudi got 2nd place in group A. That would be one heated round of 16 match, Iran vs Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Wow, this got me thinking, imagine if we topped the group irl as well, and Saudi got 2nd place in group A. That would be one heated round of 16 match, Iran vs Saudi
              Would be the sweatiest match of 2018

Amu's from the middle east would sweat so hard we'd cause a flood

Comment

https://youtu.be/Wde0bwid_kw

Comment

We played very good against Argentina and we could easy win it. If we inshalah play like this at the World Cup we will come very far. It is today 5 months before our first game against Morocco and I feel not comfortabel and stress now already. This is game against Morocco is special because my wife is from Morocco but I believe Iran can win the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X